Name Game again

Kelly T.
on 5/13/09 8:58 am - Yucaipa, CA
I decided on the name Cade for a boy and was going to use Giovanni for the middle name but hubby didn't like it -shock!  What middle name can you come up with for Cade?  I think it needs a longer middle name - the only thing is, it can't spell anything and our last name is T.  No CAT's for me....

And for the girl - the first name is definitely Kendall (very unlikely that we'll get a girl but I am holding out hope) but I had Reece picked out for the middle because I liked it but it was the name of hubby's friend and he doesn't feel comfortable with it.  Again, no spelling anything.  (my little quirk)

Thank you and have fun!

Julie122780
on 5/13/09 9:19 am
Go to babynamegenie.com they have a middle name generator. Just put in his first and last name and it will give you potential middle names. It is really quite fun! Good luck!

Ticker id: 3XC7                    Ticker id: Sisj

Mom of 2 angels: Kaitlyn Marie 8-22-07 & Jenna Michaela 4-10-08
Molar Pregnancy in 3/2010

amykic
on 5/13/09 9:49 am - spencer, MA
I like the name Cade. Different but not out there!

Cade Matthew
Cade Michael
Cade Alexander
Cade Patrick
Cade William
Cade Joshua

just to name a few. Have fun!

Lilypie - (yMzl) 
Lilypie - (G8Gh) Little Angel  8/14/09  ectopic

Kelly T.
on 5/13/09 9:56 am - Yucaipa, CA
We think along the same lines.  I love Cade Matthew but Matthew is my nephews middle name and Alexander spells CAT.  I still might go with Michael or Matthew though.

amykic
on 5/13/09 10:04 am - spencer, MA
Ah just realized your last name starts with a T. It might make your nephew feel special that you are using his middle name. I do like Michael.  Steven is nice also.

Lilypie - (yMzl) 
Lilypie - (G8Gh) Little Angel  8/14/09  ectopic

BethD
on 5/13/09 10:15 am - Winder, GA
Let's see! Okay the hard part is the first things that came to my mind were A names!
Cade Nicholas
Cade Logan
Cade William
Cade Zachary
Cade Oilver
Cade Sebastian
Cade Joshua

Okay that's it for now!
Good luck !!
Beth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kelly T.
on 5/14/09 1:33 am - Yucaipa, CA
Me too!  Cade Alexander sounds amazing to me.  Cade Allen sounds good....  Darn it!  I could spell it Kade but I don't want it to sound girlie.

AshleyInTexas
on 5/13/09 10:36 am - TX
How about Caden (Cade for short)

Caden Luccas/Lukas
Caden Zachary/Zacary
Caden Cole
Caden Gage
Caden Cooper
Caden Ely/Eli
Caden Dylan/Dillion

I'd definitely go with Kendall Reece!

Ash :)

RNY 8-6-2007 stats 5'3"  HW-240  SW-232  LW-127 GW-120  CW-135   
Plastics round #1 on 3-23-2011 BL/BA 575cc & 550cc Silicone under the muscle     
Married 9 yrs with 3 kids- Savannah 8, Skyler 2 & Bryder 1

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Kelly T.
on 5/14/09 1:29 am - Yucaipa, CA
I like Kendall Sayge too!  And Kendall Hope  (I had a sister that died as a baby and her middle name was Hope)  However, the first name will be Kendall.  I keep having a dream about this little girl with dark brown hair in pigtails and this huge smile just looking at me.  Makes me tear up! 

AshleyInTexas
on 5/14/09 10:39 pm - TX
OMG....make me cry why don't cha!  LOL..... I don't think you can go wrong with Kendall.  Just about any middle name goes with it.  I like Hope and of course I like Sayge!  Heehee!

What about boy names?  Did you come up with anything?

Ash :)

RNY 8-6-2007 stats 5'3"  HW-240  SW-232  LW-127 GW-120  CW-135   
Plastics round #1 on 3-23-2011 BL/BA 575cc & 550cc Silicone under the muscle     
Married 9 yrs with 3 kids- Savannah 8, Skyler 2 & Bryder 1

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1239 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views