Just droppin in....

~GetnBack2Me ~
on 5/15/09 5:25 am, edited 5/15/09 6:02 am - York Haven, PA
  Hi everyone! Haven't been here in a while, so I just wanted to pop in and say hello...HOLY MOLY tons of new BFP's, New babies, and the cutest pics!! Congrats to all the new moms, to my PA girls, Liz, Jesee, and Sharon., and Tanya and Sharon....I am so happy for you guys...I watched all 3 of you from the beginning to now..Its a great feeling to have watched you guys  from the beginning, and here I get to see a whole  new chapter in your lives..Congrats to you All!! Julie congrats on another pregnancy, Ksandra, GIRL TWINS!!! YEAH FOR YOU!!!  Jackie(Camerons Mom) I couldnt be happier for you! Ashley in Texas, Congrats on number 3! I love having mine close... Dawn(Baileys Mom) I am so happy for you and Ms Isabella the pix are fantastic, the one of her smile is just amazing, talk about a treasured picture for the rest of your and her life.....To all the new moms, and BFP's (I may have forgotten some), and to all of those trying..I wish you all the best!!   As far as the Ortiz gang..We are great! Elijah is fully potty trained (THANK YOU GOD) LOL  Emileigh is almost there, she is so much easier than Elijah...They are both totally bi-lingual which is so great to hear...I love the fact that they can speak Spanish and English, and they know how and where to use it....They are saying their alphabets and counting...Its great!! Well I will post new pix later today...Hope everyone has a great day!!

Love
Jen

emimomsm.jpg Emi and Momma image by Imdamomma  momelism.jpg Eli N Momma image by Imdamomma

Liz R.
on 5/15/09 5:37 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Jen!! There's also Tanya and Shannon from PA who are expecting!
camerons_mommy
on 5/15/09 6:04 am - Superior, WI
Ty Jen!!!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mommy to Cameron and Connor
Step Mom to Zack, Kat and Becca

Lukesmom
on 5/15/09 7:03 am
How is Jen doing? How are things since your back surgery? I hope things are going better.
Stephanie
706-10030 - Running Ribbon Enamel PinSupporting the fight of Aerial & Aunt Sally     
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/09 8:48 am
Hey girl, thanks for the shout out.  I still can't believe it.

Glad to hear things are going well for you.

Smooches!

Sharon
smileyjamie72
on 5/15/09 9:51 am - Palmer, AK
Good to hear from you, Jen!!!!
I have not been on OH much, been busy!!!

Hunter will be 3 next Friday, my-oh-my how time does fly!!!!

Take Care!!!!
-Jamie

RNY 2/26/2002                           DS 12/29/2011
HW 317                                     SW 263 BMI 45.1
SW 298                                     CW 192 BMI 32.9~60% EWL
LW 151 in 2003  
TT 4/9/2003

Normal BMI 24.8 is my GOAL!!!

GBP (RNY) 2/26/02 298 lbs, TT 4/9/03 151 lbs, DS 12/29/11
HW 317 SW 263 BMI 45.1/CW 192 BMI 32.9/GW 145 ~ Normal BMI 24.8
**Revision Journey started 3/2009 Approved 12/12/11**

Bailey's Mommy!
on 5/15/09 10:37 am - Sacramento, CA
HI JEN!!!!!

Girl I have missed you! I was just thinking about you the other day and hoping all is well! Your kiddos sound like very smart cookies and I hope my kids are the same!

Thanks for the compliments on the pix.... I just wish my hair was done and I was wearing make up! LOL! Yes Isabella is BEAUTIFUL and I love the one where she is smiling! She looks so much like her sister it is crazy!!

You should stop by to say hi more often - we miss ya!

(((HUGS))))
Dawn Momma to:
Bailey Rachelle Renee 8/21/07, Baby #2 in heaven 4/12/08,
Isabella Ava Rose 6 18/09
, Carter Kenneth 7/14/10

SassySamara
on 5/15/09 2:26 pm - San Antonio, TX
((((((Hugs))))))))) Glad the kiddos are doing so well. Smart ones those two...but look at who there Mama is.....totally predicted!

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

Hollywog
on 5/15/09 11:33 pm
Hey Jen!  Glad you could stop in and say hi.  Don't be such a stranger.  The kids sound like they're doing great.  Isn't it great when they can keep the languages straight in their head?  My son is bi-lingual and then some...English, Arabic, a lot of French and a chunk of Spanish (Castillian Spanish though...the 'Spain Spanish').  He does French (6 years now) and Spanish (3 years now) at school and doesn't have trouble going from one language class to the next.  Me...I'd be gibbering in the corner and no one would know what the hell I was saying.  I'm linguistically challenged.

Give us some pix of the little ones next time you pop in...

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

AnnS
on 5/16/09 12:26 am - Smyrna, GA
Hi jen....

Good to see you...drop by more often....so excited that  your kids are bilingual....that is awesome!

Take care,

Ann

preview image

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1233 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 857 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1319 views