Filthy Friday?

Mariann M.
on 4/8/11 7:28 am - Washago , Canada
You are so not the worst mom ever, even though you may feel like it, stuff happens and as a mother we have this thing called guilt and it will kill us if we let it.

My rant is that I am tired, so very tired, I am 34 weeks along and feel like my body is moving slower and slower everyday. I love my husband but some days I could kill him for saying that I shouldn't be so tired. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and Lupus and it takes a toll on my body.  This is my rant for the day, please don't get me wrong, I am very happy to be having this baby, but crap I'm tired!!!

PrettyPixieGirl
on 4/8/11 8:25 am
OMG I 2nd you with the tired. I wake up tired!  Its like i eat and I am ready to go back to bed. UGH!

HW:260+ SW: 248 Pre-Preg 180 Post-Preg Starting Wt: 225 Current PP wt: 195 GW: 170ish. 

PrettyPixieGirl
on 4/8/11 8:27 am
Its not your fault. My God daughter gets a fave phrase and says it over and over too. Like she has to go to the bathroom. We try to take her everytime she says it but she knows she gets mommy's attention so she says it all the time now.

HW:260+ SW: 248 Pre-Preg 180 Post-Preg Starting Wt: 225 Current PP wt: 195 GW: 170ish. 

sportsbaby33
on 4/8/11 10:09 am - Atlanta, GA
My rant this week- doctors.

Everyone of my doctors keep telling me to eat more and drink more.  Its a bit hard when everything makes me sick.  The new meds are working, just not as well as I wish they were.  I still get sick several times a day.  Its no where near the 20 or more times I got sick before the meds.  I can't eat much at all.  I can only eat a few bites of something before I get sick again.  On top of that I'm so exhausted.  I can hardly do anything.  All I want to do is stay in bed and sleep.  I dread going back to work on Monday.  I've been off this week.  All the doctors keep telling me it will get better soon.  Well, that doesn't help me now. 

Baby Christopher born Oct 21, 2011 
LolliPop MO
on 4/8/11 10:53 am
 Today I woke up and immediately felt like poo.

I laid in bed from 8am to 11am.  My husband fed and watered me and other than my traumatizing trip to the bathroom that's where I stayed.  

I crawled into my desk and started my workday.  It seemed like I was standing still all day.  For each request I finished, another appeared in its place.  

Found out my husband used our savings to pay off a credit card balance, which means we are paycheck to paychec****il August.  I asked him why and he said he didn't know.  The card was not late or over the limit or anything.  Just a high balance.

Mom called on my lunch to ask how I was feeling.  Told her like poo.  She proceeded to basically call me a wimp because she went thru 3 pregnancies and never felt the way I described. She was also 13 years younger than me when she started having kids. Basically told me to suck it up somehow.  Made me feel even worse.

Had another traumatizing trip to the bathroom (constipation is trying to resolve) and was gone from my desk for 25 minutes.  On call supervisor wanted to know what I was doing.  Emailed back " was in restroom".  Got response " doing what".  I wanted to write back " You wanna play by play" but didn't.  Just responded "it took a while". 

Husband sent text message asking me to come up with some ways we can save on expenses until August since he spent our savings.  Told me to have it done by the time he comes home from work at 11pm.  I get off at 8pm.  I have to shower and eat dinner and I really don't have the energy to do either.  So I'm supposed to put off any rest to devise a budget.

The only thing I'm thrilled about is that this is the last week of my 1st trimester.  Next week I'll be 13 weeks.  Yeah.

plusizedbarbie
on 4/9/11 4:21 am - Manahawkin, NJ
I would first like to ***** about the home loan process.  What an obnoxious, lengthy process, hopefully it will be all worth it in the end.

Second, something that came to my attention.  www.people.com/people/article/0,,20480836,00.html The new wife Robyn on "sister wives" is pregnant (surprise surprise).  First of all, what they are doing is illegal, ok, I can kind of get over it being he's not legally married to 3 of them.  But what ****** me off is the kids in the mix of all of this.  The kids they grew up like that, OK so be it.  But Robyn's kids, who did NOT grow up in that environment, all of the sudden being thrown into it, calling Kody "daddy" and the others kids their "brothers and sisters" I think is totally wrong.  Teaching them that lifestyle when they are not accustomed to it all all is not healthy.  And Kody is a tool.
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1254 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 866 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1331 views