Getting another ultrasound....

cass2399
on 4/28/11 9:22 am, edited 4/28/11 9:40 am - Sabattus, ME
I had my appointment today.  I am 30weeks, 4 days.  My dr says everything looks great.  Measuring 32 weeks from the outside.  But she wants to do another ultrasound.  I had one at 29 weeks, 1 day and baby was measuring about 32 weeks and estimated to be 4-4.5 lbs already.  She wants to get measurements to see if it was just a growth spurt or if I could be further along or whatever.  So I go on Monday and will get another peek to see if this baby is actually a boy like they said last time or if it is a girl like they told us at the 20 week ultrasound.
Jenn1973
on 4/29/11 4:27 am - Ottawa, Canada
Cass,

Lucky you!  You get to see your bambino again!  I was so elated at my 20 week US because I found it brought reality and relief to my otherwise bedridden pregnancy.  I loved seeing my little guy kick and wave and move - although I hear their freedom to move is a little more hampered as they get closer to the end of the pregnancy.

Also, congrats on the "everything looks great" check-up!  Those words are always so encouraging when we can't wee what is going on in there.  I have an appointment on Tuesday and I am hoping for good news too!

Keep us posted!

Jenn

Baby Boy Julian Frederick
Born August 11, 2011

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1258 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1335 views