Baby boy preemie clothes

cass2399
on 5/17/11 3:44 am - Sabattus, ME
Does anyone one need a few baby boy preemie clothes?  I bought a big lot of clothes off ebay and some of them are preemie.  There are 3 onesies (2 from gerber one baby blue and one white with animals and blue trim preemie 3-5 lbs, and one is yellow with a boat and pelican on the chest from garanimals preemie, no weight listed), 2 wrap type shirts-long sleeves, 3 snaps, have the fold over sleeves to cover the hands (one baby blue, one white with animals and blue trim, both say preemie 3-5 lbs), 1 long sleeved sleeper from gerber that is white with animals and blue trim, preemie 3-5 lbs.  Also have a pair of socks and hand mittens that match the animal print on these items.

I am not going to be using these items so if someone needs them or wants them, let me know.  I just washed them and inspected them and did not see any stains or anything.  I'm not sure how to post a picture on here or I would.

Also if anyone is due near Christmas and wants a long sleeved onsie in Newborn size that is red with green trim and says "mommy's and daddy's best present ever" with a christmas present under the words, let me know.

Thanks.
LSUtigerGirl
on 5/17/11 4:14 am
If I were you, I'd keep a few of them just in case. The fold over sleeves are fanastic for newborns to keep them from scratching their face.
Even my nearly 9 lb baby boy wore preemie pants for the first couple weeks (he was long and skinny).

Of course now at 2 1/2 months old, he's in 9 month sizes.
Kristi P.
on 5/17/11 9:38 am - CT
Hi-

If you havent found a home for the clothes yet, my sister is pregnant... unplanned and is having hard time getting things for the baby just financially strapped. I am doing all that I can to help her out.

If you still have them in box me and I can get adress info for you!

Thanks

by the way DR is telling her that baby is most likly coming early that is why I am looking to  preemie clothes.

Kristi P.
on 5/17/11 10:52 am - CT
thank you :)

stacey0523
on 5/17/11 12:01 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
How much did you want for the Christmas onsie?  I am due Dec 22nd (will be atleast a week early with a scehduled c-section).  I have some christmas outfits but they are all bigger and would LOVE a small Christmas outfit for this baby!
Total weight loss from highest known weight:   
Weight loss since surgery on June 8, 2010     
cass2399
on 5/17/11 9:00 pm - Sabattus, ME
I sent you a message.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1258 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test