FEED ME!!!!!!

Chena83
on 6/15/11 1:41 am - Clarksville, IN
My last post was venting about how I have been freaking out about my weight loss. Lost 40lbs since March. I am now 18ws preggers. Since I have calmed down, again I really appreciate all of you ladies giving me good advice, the food bank has been opened up!!!! Last week was the first week where I didnt have all day morning sickness. I was eating smaller meals. Now this week....... I feel like I am hungry every 2 hours. Now I crave water, along with the sweets. Thanks goodness there are no sweets in the house..... Any time I eat or drink the baby does flips in there. It's like a constant thing. The hubby has even timed my meals. He'll say "the baby is hungry again." He said he's happy to see me eating because I havnt been eating. I just have no clue why I am sooooo hungry all of a sudden.
nkjanes78
on 6/15/11 2:51 am - Norfolk, VA
Your hungry because your eating for 2. Your body will let you know when you have to eat, its ok to feel hungry. Remember that a happy healthy mama makes for a healthy happy baby :)

DoinItRNY
on 6/15/11 4:21 am
I had the same experience! Until about 16 weeks I was sick as a dog and lost 30lbs. Around 18 weeks, I became a world class chef (meaning, I was cooking huge meals everyday) and had a ferocious appetite! Now, at 33wks, things have leveled off and I've been eating normally for the last month or so. I've only gained about 8lbs back, but the baby is growing on track and all is well! I guess my story is to say...you're normal!! Indulge a little and enjoy the pregnancy now! LOL
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Chena83
on 6/15/11 4:37 am - Clarksville, IN
Ok, I guess I need to just calm down and listen to body. Do anyone stomach rumble loudly? It's like it rumbles alll day? LOL it scares the baby. She jumps almos every time.
DoinItRNY
on 6/15/11 5:09 am
 LOL, mine doesn't growl like it did pre-op.  That's funny! ;)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Ralph Z.
on 6/15/11 8:44 am
yes!!! my "blind stomach" is crazy loud  - my baby jumps/ moves too when it's doing it's own thing. Great to know you have an appetite - you're going to be just fine.
Becky

crystal dewdrops
on 6/16/11 12:04 am - Australia
Hi

I am 30weeks and it's just hit me now. There are days where I eat a small amount, I just can't fit much in and then there are the days where I eat and eat ( it's 12:02am here and I'm cooking 2 rashes of bacon). I have gained 6lbs so far and Bug is bopping around. From what I have read it's all normal.

Best wishes
Crystal
SW 113.3kg/249.8lbs (BMI 47.8)
VSG 02/24/10 with Dr Mosse
Weight lost pre-op 9.3kg/20.5lbs.

Chena83
on 6/16/11 2:23 am - Clarksville, IN
Thanks ladies. I am happy that I am getting "normal" LOL. feels good.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1234 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 859 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1321 views