How do I say I'm sorry?????

Chena83
on 6/19/11 9:08 am - Clarksville, IN
I have been really verbal the last 2 days, I mean verbal in a nagging way. I have some pint up frustration. When I have pint up frustration I take it out on my love, the hubby. I picked a boo boo fight tonight about him taking the kids to a reggae festival. One thing I am frustrated about is that our oldest will be 9 tomorrow and I wont be able to give him ANYTHING on his birthday for the first time in his life. I'm very sad about that..... hhhhhhh. So my son comes in my bedroom all excited because his dad told him to dress up for something and he didn't know what. So I went downstairs thinking he might have came up with some $ to take him to Gatti Land or something, instead I find out he's have him dress up for a picnic with his buddies! I am sad and hurt because he is having my baby dress up for something that he is wanting to do instead of something that my son would want to do....... AND we went to this last year and the kids was ready to go in like 2 minutes there!

Sitting here thinking about it... I shouldn't have said anything about where is was taking my kids. Deve'ontay loves his dad so much that if he took him on a ride around the block, Deve'ontay would be on cloud 9. Now the hubby said he's not going and him and Deve'ontay, with Deve'ontay still dressed up, just felt.

I really should apologize for getting upset, but cant seem to swallow my pride. I just don't know what to do.
Lexa321
on 6/19/11 10:02 am - weston, FL
i understand the reggae fest... hell no to that... we have alot of block parties of that type that always end in violent cries and mass arrests... that being said... get over yourself and let him take his son somewhere... they were both excited to go somewhere together.. while it wasnt what YOU wanted... it was something to do for low/no cost... now your son is home and heartbroken and so are you it seems...
Chena83
on 6/19/11 10:09 am - Clarksville, IN
Really, sad.... they left. They went somewhere just dont know where they went..... I'm just so damn moody! I think I need to go to sleep or something... because Im nagging.....
Hollywog
on 6/20/11 7:25 am
You suck it up and say it.  Don't make any excuses why you're being *****y...just say 'I'm sorry.' 

Get used to it...it's something you'll both be saying a lot through your marriage...all of us screw up and have to apologize.

Hope your son enjoyed his birthday.  Sometimes, just spending time with our kds is the biggest gift you can give them.  When you can, try to plan a day for just the two of you; it doesn't have to be something expensive, it only needs to be the two of you.  Go to a park and feed the birds; take a picnic for the two of you. 

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1235 views