We told our secret!

plusizedbarbie
on 6/21/11 11:50 am - Manahawkin, NJ
To both of our immediate families, we're not 'going public' until after the ultra sound.  Everyone reacted pretty good.  My mom thought we should have waited long but o well she's fine.  my inlaws were super excited, my FIL was in shock, I guess he wasn't expecting it! LOL.  For those of you *****call, my sister who was MAD when I got pregnant last time and didn't give a crap about the baby AT ALL until she was born of course, now she loves her was SOOOOO excited.  She wanted to call and tell everyone lol.

We didn't do the tshirt thing because it kind of just spilled out before then, but everyone is good with it, cant wait to see our bean on Thursday!

MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

mandajolyn
on 6/21/11 12:47 pm - Tallahassee, FL
That's great everyone took it well! I'm sure your mom was just worried. I bet it feels good to let people know! It's hard keeping a secret like that! Hope all is well with you and the lil one! I'm excited for you!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

tamiissunshine
on 6/21/11 1:43 pm - Halsey, OR
I'm glad it all went well. People's reactions can be stressful sometimes, so it's good it went well.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sansobel
on 6/21/11 8:45 pm - Coatesville, PA

congrats on the bean spilling.  Its so fun to let people know good news.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1253 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 865 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1328 views