Hard spot above my belly button?????

Chena83
on 6/23/11 3:55 am - Clarksville, IN
So today I have been packing because we are moving tomorrow and I dont have very muched packed. When I sat down to take a break.... I felt this tigh sensation above my belly button like a braxston(?) hick????? So i started pushing on it and it started to release. Then I saw me belly  jump right above my belly bottome then a few seconds later another jump by my left hip. I just went to the ob yesterday and she said I was measuring 19 weeks, and that was below my belly button and I lost another 2lbs . Since that tightness..... I have been feeling all kinds of movement everywhere at the same time........ do you think I could have grown that much over night? am I doing too much? do you think the baby is just stretching out today?
hockeybabe2u
on 6/23/11 5:35 am - Allegan, MI
Sounds to me like your little one is becoming more active and your becoming more aware of it.  At this stage in your pregnancy, the baby has quite a bit of area to move in, so that would explain why you feel movement everywhere!  Relax momma and enjoy the moment as soon s/he wont have as much space to move around in!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Chena83
on 6/23/11 5:45 am - Clarksville, IN
Thanks..... See i didnt think of it that way.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1235 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 859 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1321 views