TOTAL PANIC!!

trouble256
on 7/5/11 12:54 pm - Athens, AL
So I have a huge confession, and I am not looking forward to telling you guys this. Please dont judge or belittle me, just help me figure out how to change!!

I am pregnant with my second child and I have the most HORRIBLE cravings. I KNOW it isnt a healthy choice, and I know its bad for me!! (not to mention in excess its horrible for baby) I just cant help it.  If I dont endulge the craving I practically cry!!  Regular Pepsi and Snickers bars...Horrible I know!!

This entire pregnancy (im 22 weeks) I have gained 23lbs. I think I started at 197 lbs and Im currently 220. I gained 12 lbs with Claudia.  WTF am I going to do!!  I cant diet while Im pregnant. I am chasing a 1 yr old daily, plus school...I want so badly to do a 5DPT but I KNOW that this is a big NO NO while pregnant!!  UGH, Im stressing myself out knowing that this is a bad habit Im falling back into, but I cant stop! Its like in the moment I find a way to endulge myself.  I have tried the other routes, like when I get a craving, try something else...whatever...

Please again...I know I need to stop, I know I need to stop, I just need help on how to!!  How do I NOT eat garbage....I wish I had dumping syndrome! I miss it so bad...when I was fresh post op anything over 3g of sugar would make me dump horribly....

ugh.

Thanks for reading...
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
sjburt1
on 7/5/11 1:08 pm
I understand! The first 2 trimesters all I wanted was sugar and salt! It's better now, but I found that when it was bad a little bit of what I wanted (instead of a bottle/can of pop having a very small cup or a sip) helped. I'll admit I'm totally hooked on pb filled pretzels right now. Bad carbs I know. There are worse things to crave.....I'm sure of it! I'm sorry if I'm not much help, but at least you know you're not alone! Good luck!
Stephanie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
trouble256
on 7/6/11 12:51 am - Athens, AL
thanks!!
Chena83
on 7/6/11 2:58 am - Clarksville, IN
Oh girl you are not alone. I have to eat sweets everyday. Like reading this is going to mk me go upstairs and get a cookie. I hope this calms down for me too. Have you having a girl too?
Lilypie Maternity tickers

trouble256
on 7/6/11 12:33 pm - Athens, AL
nope....boy!  My daughter I was all about M& M mini's but I didnt gain like I am this time around....idk what it is about these candy bars and soda!! I have NEVER really been a soda drinker. I had a thought today though, maybe its because I havent had one for the last two years due to the surgery...I have always been scared to drink them, and now that I know they wont "blow up" my stomach....I had one! LOL
Chena83
on 7/6/11 11:52 pm - Clarksville, IN
LOL I hear that. Like the pop rock myth right! LOL. I am having a girl and you may be right, since the surgery I didnt eat like this either. So.... maybe our body's are trying to tempt us. I failed. LOL
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1235 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 860 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views