kind of wierd

Meginsf
on 7/16/11 4:22 am - WA
so im 9 weeks preg and i havnt had any morning sickness at all. I had the stomach flu earlier last week and now a cold :(  I feel a little nausous in the morning but as soon as i eat something it goes away. Is anyone else like this? Honoestly i dont even feel like im preg right now.  i guess i should enjoy it wile i can huh? then again a few people have told me that if im not getting morning sickness now i wont get it.
  Starting weight 320 weight a preop 300 Current weight 198 goal weight 160  
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Jennifer H.
on 7/16/11 4:40 am - stockton, CA
Enjoy it why you can.....with my son I was six from four weeks to they day I had him.With the girls I was saying what you were saying and then bam 12 weeks it kicked in all the way tell 19 weeks and it was bad.Yes so enjoy it and good luck to you!

You still can get it some people get it goes away and even comes back!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

Meginsf
on 7/16/11 4:44 am - WA
Thank you! and im sending baby dust your way!
Jenn1973
on 7/16/11 5:04 am - Ottawa, Canada
As Jen said, enjoy it.  If you are one of the mother's blessed with no intense morning sickness, you are so lucky.  I am in my 34th week and am still on a ****tail of drugs to keep it at bay.  It is not always kept at bay by the meds, but it is far better than it was from about 7 weeks to 25 weeks.  I like to refer to those weeks as "The Winter of my Discontent." 

Feel better - summer colds are no fun. 

J

Baby Boy Julian Frederick
Born August 11, 2011

Meginsf
on 7/16/11 7:20 am - WA
thank you! Well the good news is you only have 34 days until your baby arrives. Hopefully after that you wont be so sick
Paula622
on 7/16/11 2:40 pm
Just enjoy it and be thankful, that is what I do!  Don't let people make you feel like there is something wrong if you don't get it!  No morning sickness does not mean that your hormones are too low or anything crazy like that (I've heard them all).  It just means your body is not responding to pregnancy in that way.  I had a perfectly healthy baby without a moment of nausea, and i'm 23 weeks into my second pregnancy with even fewer symptoms than the relatively easy first pregnancy (knock on wood).  I truly believe my body just likes being pregnant and I respond really well to it.  If you're one of the lucky ones, just enjoy it!

~ Paula
219/185/127/121/119
HW/SW/Original Goal/CW/New Goal 
Post WLS baby, born 11/10/11 and 3/20/14

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1236 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views