OM Word

Megan B.
on 8/1/11 12:14 pm - Southgate, MI

I am almost 10 weeks pregnant.  This is baby number 4 and baby number 2 since my RYN.  All 4 of these pregnancies have been identical.  Around 4 weeks I get violent morning/all day sickness.  Its to the point that I am getting it up to 10 times a day.  My doctor still hasn't seen me, they claimed that they couldn't get me in until Aug 9th and even that wont be with my regular doctor.  I hate my OB office because the office staff and nurse are very judgemental and rude but my doctor is amazing and I have had some issues in the past that I feel more comfortable with knowing they know my history.  This will be my 4th c section and last baby as I will have to have a hysterectomy at the same time as delivery.

I think my sugar is fluctuation all day long.  Unless I eat all day I am sick all day.  I crave things that make me ill.  I can not have milk as I lay in horrific pain from drinking it and today I wanted a bowl of corn flakes and couldn't rest until I had it.  I even drained the milk off the spoon and I still died for a good 2 hours.  I usually crave taco bell and ICE.  But at this point I am so tired of eating I just don't want to anymore. 

I want to bask in the greatness of being pregnant being its my last time and I want to remember it as something good (all 3 others I was VERY mean lol) but this vomiting is getting old.  AND being its post surgery its mainly dry heaving so you can imagine how great that feels.

Alright I vented now I need to go to bed before hubby tries to convince me he needs some lovin when I am just content with TRYING TO SLEEP!

Oh did I mention that the other 3 are ages 1,3 and 4.5  I think I have good reason to be tired LOL

Good night you beautiful people!

Megan

Bailey's Mommy!
on 8/1/11 1:03 pm - Sacramento, CA
Oh good! Someone is as nuts as I am lol!! This is my 4th pregnancy too and mine are 4(in 3 weeks) 2 (June), and 1 (July)- I am due 9/13. Good luck to you!!!
Dawn Momma to:
Bailey Rachelle Renee 8/21/07, Baby #2 in heaven 4/12/08,
Isabella Ava Rose 6 18/09
, Carter Kenneth 7/14/10

mumuvtwogrlz
on 8/1/11 2:10 pm - Oshawa, Canada
I am also having my 4th baby!
My first three pregnancies were the same! This one... not at all!
I do not feel pregnant AT ALL! It worries me all the time!
My kids are 7 years, 5 years and 11 months. They are all girls! What do you have?

Lilypie - (y7YD) Lilypie - (NAAZ)
   Tatum is 5 years old             Kendall is 7 years old
Born on April 30th 2006        Born on July 31st 2004

Megan B.
on 8/1/11 11:59 pm - Southgate, MI
I have all boys.  My house is a zoo everyday all day.  Not to mention I have my nephew here 5 days a week too.  So I have 4 under 4.5 all the time and they are CRAZY

mumuvtwogrlz
on 8/2/11 12:01 am - Oshawa, Canada
I know what you're saying about the zoo thing lol!
Here too!
Hollywog
on 8/1/11 3:50 pm

Have you tried asking your dr - even over the phone - for a script for an anti-nausea med?  They exist and are safe for pregnancy.

Re the craving for ice...have your dr check your iron levels...sometimes that's a sign of iron deficiency.

Best wishes...hopefully the ms passes quickly.

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

Megan B.
on 8/2/11 12:00 am - Southgate, MI

Holly,

I didn't even bother.  They made me suffer it out with the last one and said OH YOU CAN CONTROL THIS WITH YOUR FOOD.  I wanted to smack that stupid doctor.  You know the type the one that goes to school to be a OB WHEN HE will never know what we are going through but acts as if he does GRR

Hollywog
on 8/2/11 5:33 am
  Eat something that makes you hurl right before your appointment...then when you get there, hurl on his feet.  Tell him the FOOD made you do it...NOW does he want to give you meds?!  I know you said you like this dr...but I'd be looking around for one who doesn't feel you  have to suffer b/c you're pregnant.  It'd be different if it were an occasional thing...I'd tend to suck it up myself it it were occasional...but all day?  Not so much.

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

Megan B.
on 8/2/11 12:59 pm - Southgate, MI

Holly,

That is what SUCKS.  My doc isn't who told me that.  My doc is a resident.  This is her final year and the back up has 2 years to go.  I adore them both so much.  Its the Head doc who is the jack ass.  Him and the nurse hatchett lol.  If it were occational I would so be fine too but this is just tooooooo much!

Dev *.
on 8/1/11 11:32 pm - Austin, TX
If milk gives you a rough time, you might want to try coconut milk. So Delicious and Silk both make coconut milk based milk substitutes, and I know the So Delicious even comes in an unsweetened form that you could sweeten yourself. It has a nice milk-like texture/consistency and only has a slight hint of coconut flavor. My husband is lactose intolerant so we use it a lot! As a bonus it includes very healthy fats and it is quite low in calories!

Banded 03/22/06  276/261/184 (highest/surgery/lowest)

Sleeved 07/11/2013  228/165 (surgery/current) (111lbs lost)

Mom to two of the cutest boys on earth.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1236 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views