Nervous ladies, talk me down...

plusizedbarbie
on 8/5/11 5:05 am - Manahawkin, NJ
We have our second US on Monday.  The first US we couldn't see a heartbeat, but we saw a baby, a sac, all that jazz.  The US tech told me she was hearing the babies heartbeat but it was so small we couldn't see it, but my OB told me it was prob my heartbeat.  He wouldn't check for the heartbeat with the doppler at 10 weeks because he didn't think we would find it and didn't want to worry me. 

He also told me at the first US we wouldn't be able to see the heartbeat because the baby was only 2 millimeters long.  So he is not concerned at all.  I have had no bleeding or cramping, my uterus is poking out already and I am PRETTY sure I have felt a few movements in there. 

Still, I am SO nervous we are going to go in on Monday and find no baby, or a baby that has stopped growing.  I know I am prob nervous for nothing, no one seems to be concerned, but of course I cannot stop worrying.  I know there is nothing I can do about it...

On a different note, I am officially "high risk" as of today.  Doctor is concerned about Sage's size and her hole in her heart she was born with.  So they scheduled a fetal Echo for October to check the heart and make sure it's forming properly.  All of this is a lot to take in but I will be seeing the best of the best in an awesome hospital.  So God forbid there is a problem I know I am in good hands.

Ughh I am just super emotional and nervous.  This is prob my last pregnancy, so hopefully I will be able to relax after Monday.  Thanks for listening ladies.
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

mandajolyn
on 8/5/11 6:34 am - Tallahassee, FL
Hoping and praying it goes well and you get to see baby and the HB! I'm. Glad they are going to be taking extra special care of you and making sure all is ok!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

tamiissunshine
on 8/5/11 9:00 am - Halsey, OR
I sure hope everything is fine. I know I'd be worrying too, that's what we do when we're pregnant! Don't they know they need to get us in and find that heartbeat right then!!!!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lexa321
on 8/5/11 9:04 am - weston, FL

all the worries change the further along you get... i cant tell you not to.. thats inhuman!

reianondillard
on 8/5/11 2:41 pm
Praying for you and baby!!

linda.traxler
on 8/5/11 6:22 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Oh my goodness do you sound like I feel everytime I go to the doctor!!!  I wish I had a secret to stop the worry.  But, it's natural.  Best thing to do is think positive and KNOW what will be wil be and there isn't a darn thing any of us can do except take care of ourselves at this early stage!

My first US we couldn't see a HB either... baby was 2mm.... scared me too death.  The doctor said don't worry, come back next week and we'll look again.  The next week, there it was.  A week later I had a bad bleeding episode and was scared I was experiencing my 4th miscarriage now.  BUT, thenk GOD, they found a HB.  Had a follow up on THurs. and all remains ok. 

I know this super scared feeling all to well!  Try to accept the fact that there is nothing you can do... just hope, pray and remain positive!!!

I'm hoping and praying for you and for me that all continues to go ok. 

I'll look foward to hearing a good report after your appointment MOnday!!!

All the best to you and do something fun this weekend!!!
Linda
delightful74
on 8/6/11 9:53 am - Fairburn, GA
I hope that everything is fine. I know it's hard not to worry. I was labeled high risk as well just because of my age (37 at the time) and being less than 1 year out from RNY. I know it sounds crazy, but it ended up being a good thing...more ultrasounds, really high tech equipment, etc. They released me from High risk at around midway through my 2nd trimester. Sometimes it's nice to have someone with really fancy schmancy equipment tell you that your baby is just fine...lol. Best of luck to you on baby #2!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1252 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 865 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1327 views