wow...did I really just get...

chica904
on 8/10/11 6:17 am, edited 8/10/11 6:23 am - Neptune Township, NJ
a BFP! So.. I have been feeling extra tired lately but i chalked it up to working A LOT..i work 2 jobs to support us because my bf hasnt found any work.  So i basically am working between 60-80hrs a week between 2 jobs.  Well, last week I was feeling nauseas (sp?) as well...which didnt happen with my first pregnancy.  Oh did I mention that I have a 4mth old?! Anyway...I wasnt thinking pregnant and the doctors office finally called to tell me my IUD is in (i know TMI) so I was planning on getting it in this month.  Well the symptoms havent subsided and I read on here advice to another member that the dollar tree has tests and that they sometimes detect Hcg hormone earlier than most tests.  So i figured,...WTH why not..its only a dollar right.  Well, i saw 2 lines this afternoon.  Now my period isnt or wasnt due until tomorrow or Friday..or so i thought.  And I remember getting my period last month, which also is making me wonder how far along i would be....im just in shock..i know im going off on a tangent...but i just dont know how to feel right this second.  i did go out and buy the clear blue easy digital read to take in the morning...do you think i should wait...or just take one tonight.  positive will be positive either way right??

Starting Sleeve Weight (2/25/13) - 233

Current Weight (7/1/13) - 197

Goal Weight - 175

LSUtigerGirl
on 8/10/11 6:28 am
Wait until tomorrow morning to test. Morning urine has the strongest concentration of Hcg so you'll have less chance of getting a false negative.

Grats. My son in 5 months old, I can't imagine getting pregnant again so soon. Be extra vigilant with your vitamins. Back to back pregnancies can cause havoc on your body.
chica904
on 8/10/11 6:51 am - Neptune Township, NJ
 and also...it was only 3 days long..so could that be implantation bleeding??

Starting Sleeve Weight (2/25/13) - 233

Current Weight (7/1/13) - 197

Goal Weight - 175

Hollywog
on 8/10/11 3:20 pm
Congrats!  Unexpected blessings can be the best kind.  I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy - and that your bf finds a job soon so you have a little extra 'me' time to take care of you and the coming little one.

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1260 views