official..

chica904
on 8/30/11 12:37 pm - Neptune Township, NJ
Had my appointment today and I am definitely preggers again! Due April 19, 2012.  Since I will be having a scheduled csection I think we are gonna try to schedule for April 12th which is 8 days after my daughters 1st birthday! Talk about timing.  My anxiety is through the roof and i am a bit nervous to have another one so soon...but I guess HE does not give you anything you cannot handle right.  

Starting Sleeve Weight (2/25/13) - 233

Current Weight (7/1/13) - 197

Goal Weight - 175

tamiissunshine
on 8/30/11 12:57 pm - Halsey, OR
Congratulations! You can do it. Just think how neat it will be for your children to grow up so close to their sibling. I'm sure when they are adults they will be such good friends.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

imnotknitting
on 8/30/11 11:37 pm
Congratulations! I am nervous about having mine close together too, but I think we'll be great!

Tina
Mommy to 2 of the most beauiful little girls in the whole universe and still in love with my hubby of 8 years. LIFE IS GOOD!
twert80
on 8/31/11 12:11 am
That's right GOD never gives us more than we can handle however we often wonder "how much more".  April 12th is a good day as it's mine and my older sisters birthday.
teresa79
on 8/31/11 1:13 am - Fowler, IN
CONGRATS! You'll do just fine! Your right HE doesn't give us anything we can't handle. Besides your daughter is absolutely beautiful, you should have more! LOL. My Hubby and I are "planning" to try again in December/January. Our baby girl will be 8 months on the 8Th of September.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lexa321
on 8/31/11 2:24 am - weston, FL
you will be just fine... once this baby gets here i will have 3 under 3... its alot of work but i always tell people "i get to kick them out all at the same time"
mandajolyn
on 8/31/11 2:28 am - Tallahassee, FL
Congrats! You'll do great and they'll be very close! April is a good month for a birthday!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

hockeybabe2u
on 8/31/11 2:58 am - Allegan, MI
That is very close in age, BUT you are right HE does not give us more than we can handle!  I'm sure you will do just fine!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Rhie P.
on 8/31/11 4:48 am
Congrats!!  You can do it....my first two are like that.....Nov and then Oct.....first few months are the hardest because you can't just sleep when you have a 1 y.o wondering around....but once you get them both on the same nap schedules.....smooth sailing!!

Rhie

windowsdown
on 8/31/11 4:56 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with
Congrats...I have a friend that had her two kids close together like that; she said the first few years it was difficult BUT after age 4 it was great because they would play together. I'm sure you will be just fine!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1340 views