Update...

cass2399
on 8/31/11 10:50 pm, edited 8/31/11 10:52 pm - Sabattus, ME
I can't believe my little man is 2 months old already.  He's doing good.  Smiles all the time and loves his big sister (and she loves him, even though she cried when she found out he was a boy).  His 2 month appointment is next week, can't wait to see what he weighs.  My hubby got a new job that he starts on the 19th.  It will mean he's closer to home (he's a truck driver) and has a set schedule.  Also more money so that's great.

I, on the other hand, have not been so good recently, lol.  I fell on Monday down a few stairs and broke my right ankle.  I saw an orthopedist yesterday and he said that I broke my fibula and they will do another xray next Wednesday to see if I did any damage to the ligaments.  If I did, I may need surgery.  Such a pain since I am home by myself right now but I have my daughter when she gets home from school.  Just have to make it work.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

tamiissunshine
on 8/31/11 11:31 pm - Halsey, OR
He's cute!! Sorry about your fall, hopefully you won't need surgery.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

imnotknitting
on 9/1/11 3:13 am
Awww super cute! Love his little shorts! I am so sorry to hear about your fall. It's tough enough having a new little one around, but to add that on top of it would be so hard. I hope you don't need surgery! Congrats on hubby's new job too!

Tina
Mommy to 2 of the most beauiful little girls in the whole universe and still in love with my hubby of 8 years. LIFE IS GOOD!
Hollywog
on 9/1/11 3:40 am
Sounds like your husband's new job - where he'll be closer to home - is coming at a good time...though a few weeks on the slow side as far as your needs right now.  Praying you don't need surgery...the broken ankle sounds painful enough w/o adding in a surgery to recover from too.  Your little man, on the other hand, is perfect. 

Make sure you're taking your vits - keep those bones strong so they can heal up.

Best wishes.

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

Jennifer H.
on 9/1/11 8:45 am - stockton, CA
Hes a cutie!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1241 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views