Is anyone have to take iron in the 3rd tri?

Chena83
on 9/3/11 5:30 am - Clarksville, IN
My midwife does my labs evey tri. Well I see a new midwife now. The other day I just received a call from Wal-Greens tell me I have a srip ready to pick up. So I called and asked what scrip. They said iron and a stool softener. The midwife never called me and told me that my iron was low. I go see her on Fri and going to ask what's going on. Does anyone else take iron in their 3 rd tri?
Lilypie Maternity tickers

hockeybabe2u
on 9/3/11 7:02 am - Allegan, MI
I've been taking iron all along!  I wouldn't wait until Friday, I would call her Tuesday (after the holiday weekend) and ask about it.  If your iron is low, you will want to start taking the iron ASAP to bring your levels up before the baby is born!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Jennifer H.
on 9/3/11 10:16 am - stockton, CA
I didn't take it with my girls but Iam this time because it was low from the girls.

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

lesliejayne
on 9/3/11 11:47 am - Noxapater, MS
My iron was very low just 3 weeks prior to delivering and I had to be on iron supplements twice a day.
Leslie

mzicuis
on 9/4/11 6:41 am
I was taking regualar iron and then my 3rd trimester my iron went real ow and they started me on something called Vitron-C 3 x a day with a stool softener...it is high potency iron with vit c in it. Right after my c-section, my H and H went REAL low... like 8 and 17 or something real low like that and for weeks it wouod not go up and they kept saying that they would trnafuse me bt never did. I remain on the vitron c and during my period, I am SUPER tired....
(deactivated member)
on 9/4/11 11:26 am - Woodbridge, VA
I never stopped taking my iron supplements from pre-op.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1235 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 860 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1321 views