7 months out and Pregnant?

Krista Oelke
on 9/16/11 12:04 pm - Burlington, Canada
Just wondering if anyone out there got pregnant early out of their surgery.  My surgery was February 11th and im' TERRIFIED i'm pregnant.  What happens if I am? Anyone out there with answers? Or who was or is in the same situation as me?

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/11 2:15 pm - HI
I got pregnant 5 months out and I now have a healthy 4 month old boy.  You will need to be sure you get adequate protein, drink lots of water and stay on top of your labs.
teresa79
on 9/17/11 10:17 am - Fowler, IN
I got pregnant 7 months out from RNY and I have a healthy 8 month old baby girl. Just take all of your vitamins, drink lots of water, and try to eat lots of protein. I was always craving milk, eggs, and meat so I had no problem with that. Contact your Bariatric surgeon and your OB. Also stay on top of your lab results.  
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Maternity tickers
(deactivated member)
on 9/17/11 12:26 pm
Okay ladies, first congrats on the pregnancy and new babies, but for you two women who have had the babies, did you gain weight? were you able to lose it? Did you have a lot to lose in the first place? Im 6 mo. out, down 97 but still have 120 give or take a few lbs left to lose for my own personal goal. I have two kids but would love another baby. I am so afraid that i will have gone through this to get pregnant and to just gain it back. Part of me wonders if I get pregnant now, if I'll have an easier time losing the rest of the weight after the pregnancy than if I wait until that 18 month mark. Any suggestions?
Krista Oelke
on 9/17/11 2:02 pm - Burlington, Canada
Thanks for your responses guys. I am not pregnant and we figure I was so late because of the recent gallbladder attacks i've been having. Its good to know that you can have a succesful pregnancy when your only 1/2 a year out :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1265 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 873 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1343 views