food

Becca R.
on 10/3/11 5:48 am - WA
Cant seem to eat anything lately.. I can only handle a few bites before I am painfully full even though I could eat well over double of the same foods a few weeks ago. Im starting to freak out that I am not getting enough calories and protien in. even getting in my liquids is a challenge. ugh so frusrating I just want to be able to get the food down so I know that the baby is getting enough nutrients yet my stomach feels so constricted. I dont know what to do..  
Lexa321
on 10/3/11 8:03 am - weston, FL
graze... it will help..
tamiissunshine
on 10/3/11 10:38 am - Halsey, OR
I noticed that I have to eat every 1 1/2 to 2 hours just a little bit otherwise I get sick feeling. I also get sick feeling if I eat too much at one time. I think at this point in the pregnancy, the baby doesn't need much so it's fine, if you're sick after the first trimester then I'd be more concerned.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jennifer H.
on 10/3/11 1:25 pm - stockton, CA
Im the same way as you good to know this and its just not me.

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

linda.traxler
on 10/3/11 4:05 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
I have days like this too.  One day I can't hardly eat a thing because I have such feeling of restriction... the next day I can eat an unbelievable amount (for me), it's odd.  Baby will take nutrients from your body if it needs to, don't worry too much at this point.  Make sure you're geting your vits and maybe try a protein shake, that's what I do when I can't eat.  It may take me an hour to drink it, but I get it down eventually....
Liz R.
on 10/3/11 8:29 pm - Easton, PA
During most of my pregnancy I had to eat about every hour to hour and a half. I felt like all I did was eat! If you can tolerate it drink milk, that'll help get in protein and nutrients. As far as liquids just keep a water bottle handy and sip sip sip!

Babies are like snuggly little parasites, they will take what they need and leave mom with the leftovers!
Becca R.
on 10/5/11 3:24 am - WA
Thanks Ladies.. its good to know that this LO its getting its need met first. I just wish I didnt feel so miserable all the time. and it doent help that I got back to back colds over the course of two weeks. So that on top of this darn MS is making my appetite completely non existant. Im just trying to get in what i can by little snacks during the day and usually by dinner I can eat a "full" meal. Soo ready for that 2nd trimester right now!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1289 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 884 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1359 views