Severe Pain!

onlyoneboy
on 10/4/11 2:37 am - St. Paul Park, MN
OMG.  I need some opinions.  Last night I had sever upper abdominal pain to the point that I was thinking of going in.  Nothing was helping, GasX, Tylenol, positioning, water, nothing.  Today it is better but still uncomfortable.  I'm wondering if it's trapped gas, scar tissue or something more severe.  It started after I ate dinner last night (chicken breast, covered with bacon, carmalized onions, and cheese) nothing I haven't ate before.  Got a little better after about an hour then came back about 2 hours later. 

Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks

onlyoneboy
on 10/4/11 2:38 am - St. Paul Park, MN
Oh ya, I should include I'm currently 13 weeks preggers.

Brooklynnsmom
on 10/4/11 3:24 am - Bellevue, NE
Gall bladder???  Do you still have yours?  That's what is sounds like if you still have yours.  Is it in the center/right side and go around towards the back?  You may notice it will coincide when you eat greasy foods if it is your gall bladder. 

Debbie
IamMrsMcDole
on 10/4/11 3:37 am - Anderson, IN
It's probably indigestion. It sounds nuts but I got it only when I was pregnant and thought I was dying. Walking and tums is the only thing that helped.
Jessica

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

onlyoneboy
on 10/4/11 4:42 am - St. Paul Park, MN
I had my GB out years ago.

cutie3pie5
on 10/4/11 4:55 am - Lexington, SC
Hi onlyoneboy! I've been MIA on the boards for a long time but saw your post and wanted to reply because when I was pregnant (just a few months ago), I too had a similar experience and it turned out to be gas, but it was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.  I ate something at a baseball game that I didn't normally eat (nachos) and OMG I hope to never experience that kind of pain again.  The pain started at a lull and quickly increased to excruciating within 2 hours. Walking was a terrible struggle the pain was that bad.   It took a really warm bath and two doses Gas X dissovable stripes to get some relief (okay'd by Dr.) before I feel asleep.

I really did think something was very wrong with baby, but turned out be just gas.  I could NOT believe Gas could hurt that much, ever. 

I hope this post helps and you find relief!!

~Shannon
Jennifer H.
on 10/4/11 5:23 am - stockton, CA
I would say gas.....I tell myself its something to do with our surgery's I never had gas with my son but my last two pregnancy's after surgery oh boy gas hurts!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

Lianne C.
on 10/5/11 3:09 pm - Garden City, MI
In had it too when I was pregnant. It turned out to be a really bad case of gas. I ended up taking 3 or 4 gas-ex strips to make it a little more comfortable. I thought I was gonna die the pain was so bad!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1255 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 866 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1333 views