5 weeks pregnant and 1 year out!!!

mjchristy
on 10/7/11 1:35 am - IN
Hey everyone,  I am 1 year out on the 13th of October and have lost 104 lbs.  I got my okay to go ahead and start trying in August and just found out I am pregnant.  Wow it didn't take long.  LOL    I am going to call my nutritionist today to find out what I need to do calorie wise.  I am looking for any suggestions that will help this baby grow, grow, grow!!!

Melissa
  SW:  302  Surgery W:  275  VSG:  October 13, 2010          
Jennifer H.
on 10/7/11 5:56 am - stockton, CA
Congrats  on the great news.The best thing you can do is just wait and talk with your nutritionist when you go.For myself  I was preggos after 19 months out and needed 1,000 for me and 200 to 300 per baby doctors said I was having twins between all my meals I could get in enough for me and one so between meals I was eating every 2 hours something to get enough in for the other.This one now I'm just eating normal for myself and eating between meals every two hours something small.My girls I put on weight fast this one now my belly's growing but only one pound weight gain so baby's taking it all.

Wish you the best of luck.

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

Randisah
on 10/7/11 12:11 pm - El Paso, TX
Congrats, I'm 15 months out and I'm also expecting. I'm not having any problems eating enough but I do feel really tired all the time.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1257 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1335 views