feel so lost

CATHERINE81
on 10/27/11 4:46 am - BROCKTON, MA
hello everyone well my finace had court today and it didnt go well he got 18 months and im being told he may be eligable for parole in 9 months. i feel so lost and alome this is mine and his first child and i want him to experience it and im so upset im trying not to get out of control im 7 weeks 5 days pregnet and im trying to be positive but in my case im so confused and hurt, i got to pull yself together for me and the baby. i love this man so much and am in love with him im gonna stick by him but doing this alone im petrified. i have my family and friends and his so i have support but feel alone
Hollywog
on 10/27/11 6:03 am
I don't know the history as to why your fiance was sentenced to jail...but whatever the cir****tances, I hope he spends this time getting his head straight so that when he gets out he's ready to be there for you and your baby.  It's unfortunate that he won't be there for the pregnancy, but if he gets out in 9 months on parole, he has an opportunity to start afresh and be there for his child's life time.  I know it won't be easy, but you can do this.  It may make it easier for you - and connect your fiance more to you and the baby - if you can start a journal and include many pictures of you - maybe one a day or one a week showing your body as it grows - as well as ultrasound pictures, notes on the changes you're feeling in your body, when you feel the baby kick etc.  It would be a journal to pass on to the baby one s/he's here, but more importantly right now, something to remind your fiance on WHY he needs to get himself straightened out.  Don't let him spend this time disconnect from you...ie if he's not there to SEE the changes, it may be possible he won't feel like a father when he gets out, and thus not be motivated to take responsiblity for caring for you and his baby.

I'm not trying to sound judgmental...I wish you didn't have to go through this alone...and I do wish all three of you the best in whatever the future brings.

Best wishes.

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

CATHERINE81
on 10/30/11 1:44 am - BROCKTON, MA
he sold drugs before he met me and was on probation for a suspended sentance but he stopped doing what he was supposed to do and got caught since hes met me hes put that in his past i write to him and send him  pics i just know i have to do this its just so hard hes such a good person but made some bad choices. i found out yesterday that hes already got 2 months off already fo hopefully may they will release him on parole. im just praying but like him and ni agree i gottta focus on me and the baby i went for my first ultrasounf yest and saw my baby and heard the heartbeat loud and clear,, thank you for you support
windowsdown
on 10/27/11 6:04 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with
So sorry you have to go through this; we all dream of having that supportive signifant other next to us during pregancy. Try your best to stay positive and include him as much as possible in your pregnancy through weekly letters and pics of you and your growing belly. If you a praying person stay prayed up cause HE will pull you through.
CATHERINE81
on 10/30/11 1:45 am - BROCKTON, MA
thak you ma we both are praying people i know i acan get thru this im just scared
Meg_S
on 10/29/11 2:38 am - Natick, MA
I'm sorry that this is happening. I completely agree with one of the other posters who suggested keeping a log with everything that happens during your pregnancy, all the "firsts" and including pictures of you each week and all the ultrasound pics. It's a great idea and doing it will help you pass the time and feel closer to your fiance as well as making him feel included. Hopefully he will be out in 7-8 months and can possibly be there with you for the birth. Just take care of yourself! Don't let the stress and emotions mess up your sleeping, remember that you NEED to eat for you and the baby and keep taking your supplements. If you get sick it won't do your baby any good. Take care and post when you get lonely, we're all here to support you!

Meg

Highest weight = 272, surgery weight = 240, goal weight = 135   

CATHERINE81
on 10/30/11 1:46 am - BROCKTON, MA
thank you meg i appreciate that im trying
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1236 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test