2 days late... not normal for me...could it be???

CassandraRD
on 10/28/11 2:23 am - Plover, WI
OKay so I am a little over 6 months out from surget and NO I am not trying to get pregnant, herrs my story.

I had the Implanon for a little over a year and had it removed about 6 weeks ago becaue it broke and my Dr said it wouldnt casue a problem but he wanted to take it out just to be on the safe side. I have a regular period last month after the removal.. My periods are VERY regular the last time I was even 1 day late I was pregnanct (pre-op) . I am now 2 days late and gettting a little worried.  I took a test this morning and it was negative but I just cant help but worry becasue like i said i am ALWAYS right on track. I guess i shoulsnt be worried since the test was negative but I still am.any imput would be appreciated.

HW/359 S/W328 GW/180  
RNY 04/20/2011          
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/11 3:10 am - HI
I just posted something similiar.  I was late and tested it was negative and got mine this AM. 

I got pregnant about 5 months after my RNY and gave birth to a healthy baby boy in May, so if this is what you are afraid of, try not to worry things seem to have a way of working out
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1275 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 876 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1346 views