Morning sickness after RNY?

Amber L.
on 11/17/11 7:03 am - Sweden
So, I am just a week out and not planning on a pregnancy for a loooooong time, but... I can't vomit. I used to be a world class vomiter. I have a very low gag reflex and brushing my teeth was enough to bring up my dinner, sometimes. Now that I can't I am worried about time when one needs to do it, like with stomach bugs. Then of course, it made me think of morning sickness.

Anyone had a post RNY pregnancy with bad morning sickness? How did it go for you?
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f*ckin' perfect.
Pink!

Ann D.
on 11/17/11 8:01 am - Amelia, OH
I had zilch...and I was even pregnant with twins through most of the first trimester.  Didn't vomit nor gag even once.
Ann

Mom to Ean after 5 longs years of Infertility....2/29/12!

icon_angel.gif - 3/07                             icon_angel.gif - 12/07                             icon_angel.gif - 3/08 
icon_angel.gif - 5/09                             icon_angel.gif - 11/10                             icon_angel.gif - 2/11
RachelRN
on 11/17/11 8:25 am - Noblesville, IN
I had some nausea with my pregnancies, but only one time did I actually vomit food. If I do anything, it is dry heave or have a little bit of spit/mucus.
Jennifer H.
on 11/17/11 10:55 am - stockton, CA
With first pregnancy I dry heaved so bad they keep me in the hospital for two days I hurt so bad nothing would come up and now with this pregnancy I'm nauseous all the time but able to control it with zofran and snacks.I have threw up two times and food did come up.

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

Becca R.
on 11/18/11 2:52 am - WA
I have moslty felt queezy all the time and only on one occation did I throw up food. If I do start to feel really sick it will make me gag and dry heave but that has only happend a few times usually I can control it with some breathing and small sips of water till it subsides 
pirate_mommy
on 11/18/11 5:26 am
I have two girls, 28 months and 5 months, and with the first I had horrid morning sickness. I puked all over the place. It was awesome. No trouble vomiting, there. With the second - not once! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1276 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 876 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1346 views