Only 5 weeks pregnant at 14 months out

kat_mya
on 11/20/11 8:30 pm - Marshfield, WI
I'm 14 months out from RNY and have passed my Dr goals by 10 pounds and have been mainint that wait for a while now. Last week we found out I'm pregnant. Super excited but also scared that the baby won't be healthy. If any of you have tips I would appreciate it.  My diatitan has me eating a little something every 2 hours or so to help from getting sick. It seems to he helping so far. 

"I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am". Unknown 
** August *.
on 11/20/11 9:09 pm - Newmarket, Canada
 Good morning, 

I am 20 months out and hit my goal and the doctors goal and have maintained for months. I am now 4 weeks pregnant. I was given the go ahead by doctors as they said I could support a baby just fine..

I think if we stick to he doctors plans and directions we are going to do great! 
Our bodies know what to do, and they will let us know if they need something.   

Cheers, 
Carrie
All my best in your journey!

Carrie

Jennifer H.
on 11/21/11 1:21 am - stockton, CA
You will be fine just do what the doctors tell you.I as well eat something every two hours along with my normal meals I would track what i eat and it was enough calories for baby and I both and it does help you from getting sick as well.

I wish you the best!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

jent0082
on 11/21/11 11:39 am - Hartsville, SC
I was only 11 months out ( not done on purpose) and the baby was just fine. I even fought a bad gallbladder the last 6-8 weeks and couldn't eat and lost weight and he was just fine. The baby will get what it needs even if it steals from you( my OB said babies are like parasites lol)...so just take good care of yourself and it will be fine!! Congrats!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1280 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 878 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1348 views