Post op Homebirthers???

Kokonut
on 12/3/11 5:17 am
So I am just wondering if there are any women here who are homebirthers? I have 3 kids already, pre-op and hope to have another baby post op. I had a hospital birth with my first one and the next two were homebirths. I still want to birth at home post-op. I already talked with my midwife about it and she is on board, no even remotely considering me high risk. She didn't with my last baby and I was 235lbs when I got pregnant with #3. Gave birth @260. Dropped back donw to pre-pre by 9 days out....that weight gain came AFTER. I don't do well with losing in the second year of breastfeeding..LOL

Anyways I'm @ goal, surpassed it actually, 1 yr out from VSG and very much looking forward to another baby! Also can't wait to start getting to know some of you ladies too.

Koko

Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

Lexa321
on 12/3/11 6:16 am - weston, FL
congrats and welcome...your wls will not change how you give birth ( unless there are other issues that develope during pregnancy)... im jelous!
Kokonut
on 12/4/11 4:14 am
Thanks so much! I knew it wouldnt affect how I birthed, they didn't operate on my girlie bits..LOL In any case I am ready for whatever comes. :) I'm sooooo excited!

I know that midwifery is much easier to come by in my province of Manitoba but I wi**** was easier for ANY mommy to get that care. Regardless on where she chooses to give birth. Women are in fact the best support for other women!
Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

Lexa321
on 12/5/11 8:28 am - weston, FL

My son was a 35  weeker...the next two were high risk thanks to him... and now sadly im done..good luck ..i cant wait to hear about your experience

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1237 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views