a couple questions

Meginsf
on 12/4/11 10:30 am - WA
Im at 28 weeks 5 days and the area right at my belly botton is still smaller then the rest of my belly. people still cant tell that im prego. This is my first and i was right around 195 when i got prego so i was big to start with. Also iv only gained about 6 pounds but they say 2 pounds my scale said 195 there said 200 and im 202 now at 28 weeks 5 days. Has anyone else manage to stay the same weight? i think im still loseing inchs. My dr doesnt seem werried about my weight. I say as long as LO is doing good it doesnt really matter that i stay the same. but im going to assume now that im in the 3rd trimester ill be gaining some more weight. I do have an ultrasound ok tuesday to check the babys growth.
  Starting weight 320 weight a preop 300 Current weight 198 goal weight 160  
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Jennifer H.
on 12/4/11 10:37 am - stockton, CA
I have seen people post where they havent gain any even lost or stayed the same I on the other hand with one gain went right back down but this one Im putting weight on now and didnt for the first 14 weeks and its coming fast but now that morning sickness is going away dr thinks I should be ok/

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

Meginsf
on 12/4/11 11:15 am - WA
I figured i was ok sence i didnt really lose any weight. I think im loseing inchs specially on my legs and arms but its not a HUGE loss in inchs just enough to make the pants that where tight a little loose around the legs.
  Starting weight 320 weight a preop 300 Current weight 198 goal weight 160  
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Becca R.
on 12/5/11 2:13 am - WA
I am 15wks today and have lost a total of 15lbs since getting pregnant which is why I can still wear my reg jeans I think. I usually tend to lose a couple pounds in the beggining of my pregnancies but put it back on towards the end when baby and uterus/placenta/stuff starts getting bigger. I have an OB appt on the 13th so we shall see what they say but so far its been a non issue.
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/11 2:37 am - Woodbridge, VA
I lost about 12 pounds in my first trimester - no big deal (unless you're underweight to begin with!). I'm 24 weeks tomorrow and am just wearing my very first pair of maternity pants today - everything fit fine, even jeans (buttoned and zipped, no belly bands or anything like that****il just the last week or two. As long as baby is fine, I don't care what the scale says.
Hollywog
on 12/5/11 4:11 am

I think you're doing fine weight wise.  Pre-WLS, when I had my son, I only gained 16 pounds...and he was 9 lb 12 oz of that.  Just make sure you're eating/drinking properly, and walking around when you can, and you'll be fine.  I know how much you want that baby-bump to show it off to the world...but as long as you and the baby are doing well and healthy...that's the important thing.  I bet you're showing more than you realize, but since you're 'used' to seeing yourself big - and so are your friends/family - you're not noticing the difference in your body.  It's not so much weight gain as it is shape. 

Good luck at the u/s....hope the pictures come out good!

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

amykic
on 12/5/11 6:17 am - spencer, MA
With all 3 of my postop babies I didn't gain any weight, I lost weight. All my babies were and still are healthy.

Lilypie - (yMzl) 
Lilypie - (G8Gh) Little Angel  8/14/09  ectopic

wendyvanosdell
on 12/8/11 3:27 pm
My mother in law lost a LOT of weight with all 3 of her children, and they were all healthy. Congratulations!!! I do have a hard time not losing any more weight. I reached my goal and could not stop losing. I eat cottage cheese and peaches every night right before I go to sleep, and it helps me to not lose any more. I found out today that I am pregnant, so i am going to try to add in an extra 2 snacks every day. I am also drinking extra water. God bless you and your little one!!!!!
  Wendy  Vanosdell              
   Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1238 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views