No baby for me

PrytteInPynk
on 12/22/11 2:49 pm - Atlanta, GA

Thank you all for your support!  After waiting all of this time for a litle one to come into my life I was once again served devastating news.  Bio mom delivered early and decided to keep the baby.  She gave no warning and wasn't even woman enough to tell me face to face.  She called when the baby was born to let me know and to ask if I still wanted her.  I was in shock becase she came early but I was overjoyed at the idea of being a mom.  I went to the hospital to visit mom and baby and all seemed well.  Two weeks after the birth (baby was still in the hospital) I sent a text to check on mom and baby.  Mom then informs me the she is keeping her and that they needed nothing from me.

RachelRN
on 12/22/11 9:52 pm - Noblesville, IN
I am so so so very sorry
hockeybabe2u
on 12/23/11 12:03 am - Allegan, MI
So sorry!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

windowsdown
on 12/23/11 12:12 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with
Oh hun....that is devestating NEWS!
I'm so very sorry.
SassySamara
on 12/23/11 2:06 am - San Antonio, TX
My sympathy for what must be a difficult situation. I am sorry that it did not turn out as you had hoped. I will keep you in thought and prayer and hope that some day soon your wish is fulfilled.

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

Nikki M.
on 12/23/11 2:47 am
I am so sorry for your loss :(

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Jennifer H.
on 12/23/11 3:37 am - stockton, CA
So sorry!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

mandajolyn
on 12/23/11 4:14 am - Tallahassee, FL
I'm so sorry to hear this! It's heartbreaking! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

reianondillard
on 12/23/11 7:21 am
That is horrible news I am so sorry.
PrytteInPynk
on 12/28/11 10:52 am - Atlanta, GA
Thank you all!  I have come to grips that it's just not for me at this time.  I don't know what God has in store for me but, I am trusting and standing on His word.  You all have been a great source of inspiration and believe me, if anything changes in this part of my life, you all will be some of the frist to know.  Thank you for your warm thoughts and many prayers!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1265 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 872 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1342 views