Well Folks...

Becca R.
on 1/3/12 7:40 am - WA

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!
When the technician took her guess I was beyond shocked she said girl.. I was soo prepaired for boy #3 I had to have her check multiple times from all different angles and I had her go back after we were done so I could have some pics of the lady bits too! I dont think I will fully believe I am having my own baby girl till she comes out missing a peepee. haha! Buuuut I couldnt help myself and bought a "few" pink things on the way home, they are currently laying on my bed and I cant stop looking at them with a goofy grin.  I will try to post some pics if Im not too technologically challenged today.

18wks

My baby GIRL!

She was waving

tamiissunshine
on 1/3/12 7:42 am - Halsey, OR
Awesome!! Congrats!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

MeliT
on 1/3/12 9:33 am - Miami, FL
woohoo!!!!!! amazing!!! congrats on your baby girl!! you look absolutely fantastic by the way
MusicMaryn
on 1/3/12 10:39 am - San Jose, CA
congrats on team pink!  those US's look awesome and very cute bump there, momma!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

mandajolyn
on 1/3/12 4:31 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Congrats!!
Love the pics!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

wyltkamanda
on 1/4/12 2:36 am - rockwell, NC
awww how sweet and awesome! congrats!!
Jennifer H.
on 1/4/12 2:59 am - stockton, CA
Team pink girls are going to rule this year!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

RachelRN
on 1/4/12 6:10 am - Noblesville, IN
Congrats! The men on my husband's side are notorious for producing only boys (my father in law is 1 of 10 boys) so I was absolutely shocked to find I was having a girl too. I guess we will believe it when we see it! LOL So happy for you!
Babydoll25
on 1/4/12 10:05 am - White Lake Township, MI
 AWE! Congrats!!! I know the feeling I am having a little GIRL finally after 3 boys!!! Surreal isn't it??? Enjoy shopping for PINK!!!!!!!! I have had to hold back because my friends and family are INSISTING on a baby shower! Which I think is kind of odd for a fourth baby but hey they want it. So I have to wait for my own PINK moments until after the shower.
*Heather*                 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1260 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1337 views