how much did u gain whole pregnancy? how much did u lose after delivery?

mrsstewart09
on 1/8/12 12:17 am
hi im just curious to see what ppl gained whole pregnancy and how much of it came off after? im being told no matter how much u gain u will only lose 20lb after with all the water/baby ect....thanku ladies
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Jennifer H.
on 1/8/12 3:18 am - stockton, CA
I gained around 32 or 33 pounds lost all but about 8 before getting pregnant again so I didn't try losing the last eight if you go back to all your good ways of eating it will come off.

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

hockeybabe2u
on 1/8/12 7:57 am - Allegan, MI
1st pregnancy gained around 30-35lbs and lost all but 8lbs by my 6 week check-up. This pregnancy I gained around 45lbs and still have around 30lbs to loose

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Paula622
on 1/8/12 9:56 am
First pregnancy, I gained 22 lbs and lost it all by the time the baby was two weeks old.  This pregnancy, I gained 18 lbs and lost it by about 3 weeks. 

~ Paula
219/185/127/121/119
HW/SW/Original Goal/CW/New Goal 
Post WLS baby, born 11/10/11 and 3/20/14

SassySamara
on 1/8/12 6:48 pm - San Antonio, TX
I gained 29 lbs with my son, he was born at 37 weeks. By the time I went for my 6 week follow u I had lost all the baby weight and a few extra pounds. I would say that about 20+ was off by the first week after delivering baby. I also breastfed and started walking as soon as I could after delivery to help.

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

mrsstewart09
on 1/9/12 3:49 am
ty ladies for the feedback....so i guess just what i gained (which so far is 4lbs at 39weeks) is all i will lose ....i was hoping to lose atleast 20 lol but i didnt gain that much....i just figured all the weight most ppl gain is baby,placenta, water,blood....like 20?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Rhie P.
on 1/10/12 6:06 am
Well...I'm still pregnant, but I'm at 32 weeks and have gained 11lbs total.  Due to other medical issues, I will be delivering at 36 wks.....so I'm guessing my total weight gain will be @ 15lbs.

Rhie

clairesmom13
on 1/23/12 10:10 am - OR
gosh, this makes me feel SO much better to see SOMEONE else that's only gained a little bit...I just hit 20wk today and I'm having a heck of a time gaining anything. I weighed myself this morning and have put on a total of 6 pounds. I had put on quite a few pounds a few weeks ago (Started Pregnancy 170...lost weight due to sickness....last appt weighed in at 193 though....now I'm back down to 176...go figure)...but somehow lost it all....have they been worried about you getting enough calories for baby? if you don't mind me asking? I'm eating super healthy because my body seems to reject unhealthy stuff even more now that I'm pregnant. I'm assuming baby is getting what she needs....I have my big ultrasound to check everything on Wednesday....so I hope they won't be too concered about the weight I gained then lost if baby is healthy. I was concerned for a while I was going to gain a ton of weight during pregnancy then have trouble losing it...boy was I wrong so far.

Jen
USAF Wife
on 1/13/12 7:57 am
Gained a total of 35, I dropped 23lbs the first 4-5 weeks. I still have 12 to lose, but I'm not dieting, haven't cut carbs, or changed anything other than I'm back to smaller portions. Grazing came back with a vengeance in the pregnancy, and I'm just kind of hanging with it. Not really worrying about it, or beating myself up over it anymore. Tatum will be 11 weeks old on Sunday, and while I'm not 100% content, I have way more important things to worry about than 12 pounds.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Jackie McGee
on 1/13/12 11:24 am - PA
I gained 40 lbs with my daugther and lost 60 lbs within 2 months of having her.

With this pregnancy, I'm almost 8 months and I've gaines only 12 lbs.

Proud mama of Mischa and Gabriel, both born post-op.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1237 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views