HELP!!! BABY IS 9 MONTHS and i cant lose any weight

bellacherie
on 1/11/12 4:18 am - Alanson, MI
im 175 pounds and feel like a failure with my weigth loss surgery, i was down to 137, then i was 8 months out and got pregnant, i thought that after my pregnancy i would go back to only being able to eat little amounts and get full  fast ,,,,, anyone been through this, what do i do??????
RnY 09/09/11
waiting for approval of DS
HW - 242     LW-137    CW - 195    
hockeybabe2u
on 1/11/12 4:29 am - Allegan, MI
You can google the 5 day pouch test (at least that is what I think it's called) but I found what works for me is to have a protein drink/shake in the morning, drink lots of water, make protein my 1st choice in foods, cutting back on the foods that are not good for me, watching my portion sizes and exercising. Good luck!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Lianne C.
on 1/11/12 11:22 am - Garden City, MI
My baby is 11 months old and I am having the same issue. My lowest weight was 172 and I am still stuck at 220! I cannot budge the number on the scale for the life of me! I work out 3 days a week cause that is all I can find the time for, but I burn 1000 calories each workout. I finally called my nut today after working with my personal trainer for the past couple months. She told me to up my calories and take in less protein. Like I was getting around 100+grams protein, and she said all I should take in is 55grams. So my number had dropped since surgery. She said to try and get more calories as well. Also I was told that a big factor in me not losing weight is that I am still breast feeding and my body may be storing the fat because it thinks that it needs it. So I have done a the pouch test and it is www.5daypouchtest.com , but it did not help me. may want to contact your NUT and see what they suggest for you personally.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1277 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 876 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1346 views