OT: Well it is officiall

Becca R.
on 1/12/12 1:51 am - WA
Just thought I would share since I dont really go on the RNY forum anymore and feel closer to you ladies anyways.
Its my 1yr surgiversarry! according to the scale this morning I am 161lbs ( I was down to 155 but this darn baby (christmas chocolate) desided to have a growth spurt lol) which makes my bmi 29 this is such a far cry from the start of my journey at 308lbs bmi 56.  I am so excited to be bringing a baby girl into our family and feel like my kids can have a mom to look up to rather than be embarassed by (which Im sure will happen either way) But I wanted to this for my kids so I could be a better mom and not sit on the bench anymore. I can climb on the playground with them and slide down the slides, we can swing together and its the best feeling in the world! I feel like a whole new woman and I can honestly say this was the very best thing I have ever done for myself! I cant wait to see what the future holds for me and I feel like no matter what it is I can conquer it with no more restrictions or excuses!

2009                                                                         2011
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
   Lilypie First Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Meginsf
on 1/12/12 2:13 am - WA
congrats you look GREAT!  I had 3 goals when I had my surgery and I was able to achieve 2 so far and the baby we have been wanting and trying for will arrive in about 6 weeks.
  Starting weight 320 weight a preop 300 Current weight 198 goal weight 160  
Lilypie Maternity tickers
tamiissunshine
on 1/12/12 8:05 am - Halsey, OR
You look great! Congrats on all that weight loss!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

linda.traxler
on 1/12/12 7:19 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
You look wonderful!  Congrats on your success!!
Hollywog
on 1/13/12 2:23 am
Congrats - you look fabulous...but more than that, you will be a healthier, happier mommy for your little ones.  I don't think your babies would have ever been embarassed of you...but they'll definitely enjoy the 'new' you b/c you're out there running and playing with them rather than being stuck on the sidelines, unable to keep up b/c of your weight.  LOL - Now you'll be staying thin running after your babies as they grow!

Happy surgiversary!. 

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain