2 updates for ya!!

chica904
on 1/17/12 11:52 pm, edited 1/17/12 11:55 pm - Neptune Township, NJ
So the first is just an update on my pregnancy...Everything seems to be going well and I am actually pretty excited to meet my son.  I can't believe how fast and slow it all feels at the same time.  Part of me is like...WOW Im only 6 1/2 mths...and the other part of me is like...OMG Im gonna have a newborn in less than 3 months. LMAO.  Life has changed so much its almost surreal.  To go from basically being told that conceiving a baby after years of trying was gonna be a hard task, to almost giving up hope, to having the lap band and losing so much weight, to conceiving my daughter and then right after she is born conceiving another one! I feel like I just need a little break to soak it all in sometimes. Preferably somewhere tropical lol.

Anyway..the second update is that Myanah is 9 1/2 months old now and the light of my life.  Sometimes I swear I don't know how I lived or loved before she came in my world.She amazes me every day and her smile is just amazing.  Lately she has been wanting less baby food and i have been trying little things as far as solid foods...like some mashed potatoes, or rice...So my question to you all is this, when did you start intorducing solids, what types can i start doing now, and what kind of schedule do you have ur baby on?  So actually i guess thats 3 questions.  Any input would be great tho.

Hope you are all well!!

Starting Sleeve Weight (2/25/13) - 233

Current Weight (7/1/13) - 197

Goal Weight - 175

MusicMaryn
on 1/18/12 2:11 am - San Jose, CA
I'm currenly cookin' up my 1st so no advice on the baby food stuff.  But yay! Congrats on the healthy pregnancy with your lil boy and wowie... Myanah is 9.5 mos old already?!  Shee****ime sure has flown by!  Isn't it amazing the miracles that happen when we choose our health & vibrancy?!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

apryldee
on 1/18/12 6:29 am - houston, TX
Wow, cant belive baby number 2 will be here b4 u know it and Myanah is almost 10 months. For me Hazel started stage ones at about 5 months baby ceral at 4 months. by 9 months i started trying stage 3's. She is not a fan of anything with meat. I still give her stage twos with cereal daily at least twice a day and i make it thick enough for her to actually have to put some work into it. I am now trying some of the todler foods with her. Hazel loves rice potatoes she will eat so long as it is a sweet potatoe that is her favorite food. She also will eat beans and peas of any kind so long as they are not purred.

As far as a schedule

Breakfast: 
Bottle
1 hr later:Oatmeal mixed with apples or bannas
Snack: Melts, puffs or any other snack food there is out there
Nap for about 2 hrs
Lunch
Cereal mixed with a vegetable
about an hr later her bottle about 6 oz of formula
Snack: puffs, melts whenever she wants it.
Nap for about an hour
DInner about 5:30 6
Yougart mixed with cereal sometimes
Bed time
6 oz of formula

Hazel can eat alot in one day i sometimes feel like she eats all day. good luck try new things u will find what she likes. if i want hazel to eat carrots I mix a whole jar of stage 2 carrots with a whole jar of stage 2 pears and mix it with whole wheat or mixed grain cereal and mix  it up and she will eat the whole thing most times.
Sorry this was so long

SW 280/ SW 266/ PPW 175/ CW 185

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture

cass2399
on 1/21/12 7:35 am - Sabattus, ME
My 6 month old eats crackers, pancakes, waffles, bananas and quite a few other things and we are working on adding other foods.  We don't do purees at all.  You would be surprised at what they can eat.  Check out baby led weaning.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1340 views