26 weeks preggers and hard time eating :s

pamy1129
on 1/24/12 11:52 am - hawkesbury , Canada
am 2 years out RNY , as of january , and i am 26 weeks pregnant ,
i am starting to have a hard time eating , the more weeks that go by the less room i have to eat , i always feel full i can barely eat so i try to eat often ...

just curious to see if it has happen to anyone else??

clairesmom13
on 1/24/12 4:47 pm - OR
I'm feeling it at 20 weeks, I've been doing the same and I've been trying to force myself to eat regularly. We'll see what happens as time passes.....I'm guessing it's just gonna get worse. On the up side....maybe I won't have a lot of post pregnancy weight to lose? 

wyltkamanda
on 1/24/12 9:17 pm - rockwell, NC
well i can honestly say everyone is different...i went thru spells where it was very hard to eat at times but it did seem like towards the end of my second trimester things got a little easier to be able to eat and now that i'm at the end of my pregnancy its harder to eat alot at one meal but i eat smaller meals more often. i hope it gets easier for you!
mandajolyn
on 1/25/12 5:20 am - Tallahassee, FL
The bigger baby gets the less I'm able to eat at one time. It seems like there are days when I can eat more and days when I can barely eat at all. It feels like I have much more restriction.  My surgeon typically doesn't want me "grazing" all day but he said if eating every few hours is what needs to be done to make sure I'm getting enough in than that's what I should do.
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

kasondra123
on 1/25/12 5:52 pm - CT
SAME HERE!!! I'M 25 WEEKS... SOME DAYS I CAN EAT ALOT... AND OTHER DAYS I CAN'T!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1340 views