c section is scheduled

Meginsf
on 2/2/12 5:12 am - WA
Well today at my appointment the baby was still breech so the dr scheduled a c section for feb 14th. He said depending on how she is laying on the day he might have to do an vertical incision on my uterus. If thats the case then all the babys i have in the future will have to be a c section.
  Starting weight 320 weight a preop 300 Current weight 198 goal weight 160  
Lilypie Maternity tickers
tamiissunshine
on 2/2/12 7:57 am - Halsey, OR
I'm sorry. I know that nobody really wants a C section. I actually elected for my repeat C section, but my baby was head down at 38 weeks and when I went in for my C section at 39 weeks she was breech, so I'm glad I had a C section already scheduled! My point is that it's still possible for the baby to turn. Good luck in whatever has to happen, but there is hope that the baby could turn on its own.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

imnotknitting
on 2/2/12 9:17 pm
You're gona have your little girl in your arms in 11 DAYS!!! How exciting for you! I am so sorry you have to do this via C-section. But I am glad you get to meet her soon!

Tina
Mommy to 2 of the most beauiful little girls in the whole universe and still in love with my hubby of 8 years. LIFE IS GOOD!
Paula622
on 2/2/12 10:26 pm
Do some googling, there are all kinds of weird yoga-like moves you can try to encourage the baby to move.  May not work, but worth a try.  Either way, she'll be here soon and it will all be worth it!  Good luck!

~ Paula
219/185/127/121/119
HW/SW/Original Goal/CW/New Goal 
Post WLS baby, born 11/10/11 and 3/20/14

mandajolyn
on 2/4/12 5:17 am - Tallahassee, FL
Hoping it all goes well! Maybe baby will decide to flip before then!! Either way...wishing you the best!!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

amystimetoshine
on 2/4/12 7:03 am - Pleasant Hill, CA
Hi -- I just wanted to say that I have had both kinds of deliveries and there are really pros and cons to both!  My singleton PLANNED breech section had an easier recovery than my singleton vag delivery where I had a tear.  I also had a breech twin section that really wasnt bad (I was just exhausted with 3 kids 18 months and younger, and I had my section at 380 lbs... so I was pretty darn tired recovering)    I am going to try for a vbac this time which my peri said I would be a good candidate for since my 2 sections were for breech and I am in better shape now.   Also, with my twins I had a vertical incision in my abdomen but a transverse in my uterus... the criteria for the vbac is what your uterine scar is, and sometimes with breech babies, particularly with moms that have weight on them, the can do a transverse uterine incision but a vertical abdominal.   Anyway, good luck!!!   It is sooo special however they get here!!!   Congrats... you are gonna meet your little one VERY shortly!!!  :-)   Oh btw... I did all the possible ways to get my little guy to tuen... accupuncture, moxabustion, somersaults in pool. attempted a version...  he wouldn't budge... Im convinced sometimes they are in that position because they know something we dont!   (hugs!!)  Amy 

HW 319   SW  277  CW 180  GW 169
Meginsf
on 2/5/12 4:00 am - WA
Iv tried everything that i have been told and read about. My dr wont do an version because i dont have a normal uterus and would be too dangerous. He said i can try anything that doesnt fisically have me turning her. I have an ultrasound on the 8th so we will see then if she has turned or not.
  Starting weight 320 weight a preop 300 Current weight 198 goal weight 160  
Lilypie Maternity tickers
queenfairy
on 2/6/12 1:00 pm - midland, TX
RNY on 02/17/09 with
girl based on my experience i would not trade it for the world!!! loved my c section ..felt so in control and was awake for the whole thing...no pain no issues nothing saw my baby recovered quickly...the pain wasnt too bad..i know we are all different but i have just scheduled this c section and feel so at peace! good luck :)

TaNyA BeCeRrA

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1235 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 860 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views