Amelias birth story

Meginsf
on 2/20/12 2:29 pm - WA

Dh and I woke up nice and early to arrive at the hospital at 5:30am. We checked in and got seattled into our room. The nurse hooked me up to the monitors wile she took my vitals and then atempted to place my IV. She didnt get it so she called the head nurse to try who couldnt find a vien either. So they had someone from the lab come up who got it the first try. all i did that whole time was stare at the clock. So about 7 the Dr came in to check Amerlias pisition. He couldnt do it by feel so he brought an ultrasound thingy in to check. The anasthesiologist came in about 7:10 to explain what he was going to do and what to expect. We left to goto the OR at 7:25 and rolled the 30 feet down the hall. My dh went into the nursery wile i went in to the OR to get prepped. I sat on the side of the table wile the nurse explained what i had to do for the spinal. I got a shot to numb the area and then the spinal was placed witch i didnt feel at all. I then laid down and they pulled my gown up and put my cathiter in, cleaned the area and had another nurse call out all the instraments and made sure everyone was present who was sapose to be. The dr put some music on for me and went to wash up. they came back with DH and got down to business. he said incition and all i could do was lay there and cry. then i heard the dr say i see a butt and when he pulled her out she peed and pooped on me. they cleaned her up and my dh got to cut the cord they brought her over to me for a few minutes. i fell in love all over again i cant explain the feeling. dh and Amelia went to the nursery wile i was put back together. i got back to my room at 8:50 and was reunited with Amelia and dh shortly after that. i started nursing right away. she latched on like a champ and ran with it.

she is doing great shes been quiet and is easy to seattled down

here she is today.
img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/meginsf21/IMAG0076.jpg

Starting weight 320 weight a preop 300 Current weight 198 goal weight 160  
Lilypie Maternity tickers
linda.traxler
on 2/20/12 6:45 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Congrats!!  Glad things went so smoothly!
tamiissunshine
on 2/21/12 12:35 am - Halsey, OR
I'm glad things went smoothly. She's adorable! Congrats!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

imnotknitting
on 2/21/12 1:17 am
I'm happy everything went well! She really is very beautiful! And apparently she is very comfortable with mommy already if she's gonna pee & poo on you (0:

Tina
Mommy to 2 of the most beauiful little girls in the whole universe and still in love with my hubby of 8 years. LIFE IS GOOD!
Jennifer H.
on 2/21/12 1:45 am - stockton, CA
Congrats.....look at the hair how cute!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

reianondillard
on 2/21/12 2:23 am
Congrats!! SHe is beautiful!!
Becca R.
on 2/21/12 2:28 am - WA
awww she is sooo sweet! Congrats!!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
   Lilypie First Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
MusicMaryn
on 2/21/12 2:34 am - San Jose, CA
Sounds like it all went very smoothly.  She is truly beautiful.  Enjoy, momma!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!

Meginsf
on 2/21/12 3:19 am - WA
Thank you she has been very easy going so far. we are hea over heels in love with her
  Starting weight 320 weight a preop 300 Current weight 198 goal weight 160  
windowsdown
on 2/21/12 6:58 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with
Congrats to you...she is so precious!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1237 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views