Well..today's the day I've been waiting for

L2D
on 3/1/12 5:11 am - Canada
Today is the day AF should arrive...It seems like I've been waiting for this day for ever!
So far nothing..no signs or symptoms of her impending arrival and she's usually right on schedule!

I haven't slept all week..just hoping, praying, wishing that she stays as far away as possible. lol.

I feel some pregancy symptoms..I think...I hope it's not just my mind playing tricks on me..but I've been a little more tired than usual (maybe it's the sleepless nights), I've been a bit light headed and my boobs are killing me!

Anyhow, I think I might wait a few more days to take a test...I would hate to get a false negative...but I'm going to drive myself crazy.

I was proactive in making a Dr's appt with my GP for this coming Tuesday as I know she's impossible to get an appt with and plus I wanted to be the 1st appt of the day, so either way I can always wait till Tuesday to find out.

What do you guys think ? Am I wasting my time by taking a test at home tonight? How accurate would it be?
omma24
on 3/1/12 7:34 am
An early test can be accurate!  Good luck!!   Hope it's positive!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/12 7:44 am - Woodbridge, VA
You just never know. I took THREE "First Response" home tests, and they all came out negative. I could just tell something wasn't right, so I went to the doc for a blood test anyway, and, sure enough, I was pregnant - and not just barely, but at least SEVEN WEEKS along, and with all the HCG to prove it! To this day, no idea why the First Response tests didn't work (checked the expiration date on the package and everything).
L2D
on 3/1/12 7:49 am - Canada
Well I drove myself nuts all afternoon at work so I stopped and bought the 2pack First Response tests...ran home..and...
It's negative... :(

It's still early, you're right, so maybe my HCG levels just weren't high enough, plus I barely peed on the stick cuz I was shaking so much that I couldn't hold the stick steady..lol..

AHHHHH...this is disappointing!!!
kristeninoc
on 3/1/12 7:55 am - Santa Ana, CA
Try not to worry too much.... I am going through the same thing right now.... I am so anxious that I have already taken a test & came back neg (not that it means much cause I had neg with both of my sons) lol!  So good luck, test again in a few days & use the first urine in the morning (its more concentrated) Also the breast tenderness could be a good sign, Good Luck ;D
L2D
on 3/1/12 7:56 am - Canada
 Thanks! I appreciate the encouraging words!
Good luck to you too!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1252 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 864 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1327 views