Ally is 2.5wks *pics*

Becca R.
on 5/29/12 5:43 am - WA

Everything is going great, Ally is gaining wieght ,currently 7lbs according to my scale, and I am losing weight, down 12lbs since birth lol. We were BF for the most part and I pumped when my hubby would bottle feed, but she and I got thrush pretty bad and the few days that I was in way to much pain to BF my milk supply dropped really low. I'm sad that I havent been able to keep at it and BF as much but at the same time I have never been overly fond of having my kiddos latched on to me at all hours of the day. So as of now I just BF her in the morning and sometimes at night for our little quiet bonding time. On another note my Dr cleared me for some light activity so if this WA weather ever turns to summer I can go out on walks again and hopefully get my butt back to "Curves". Heres some pics of my sweet little girl.

Im sure I will see this look many times in the future

Its a tiny smile :)

Ignore the laundry Im sure I will get to it eventually... lol

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
   Lilypie First Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/12 7:02 am
Omg, she's soo stinkin cute!!!! Love the pics, congrats again!!!!!=)
ochikezie
on 5/29/12 12:59 pm - Essex, MD
CONGRATULATIONS SHE IS ADORABLE I LIKE THE ONE THAT SAYS I AM NOT A BOY LOL TOO FUNNY
tamiissunshine
on 5/31/12 11:09 pm - Halsey, OR
She's adorable! I love the spiky hair!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1340 views