how much exercise and at what intensity?

jengo1971
on 6/5/12 9:02 pm
Hi everyone.  I had VSG 18 months ago and now I'm expecting blessing #6 (yep, you read that correctly!).  Anyhoo, at this time I exercise 7 hours/wk doing cardio kickboxing, Zumba, and a class called strength and stretch.  I'd like to continue all classes for as long as possible.  Could you work out junkies give me some advise?  I don't see my midwife for two weeks.

Thanks,
Jennifer

hi there.  pleased to meet you.  ~jennifer                        
Mell
on 6/5/12 10:29 pm
I have always been told as long as you know your body and how you are pregnant and really pay attention to the signs of over exhaustion you are good. I am on my 3rd and have continued my Bikram Yoga 3 days a week, I do not get over heated or exhausted, so I would assume unless you are doing something where you might fall you should be good. This is your 6th by now I am sure you can tell if you are over doing it.
Good luck!
Teresa G.
on 8/20/12 8:58 pm - Rancho Cordova, ca
I was 40 and pregnant and did really substantial exercise up untill 2 days before she was born 2 hr workouts 5-6 days a week....no swollen feet no morning sickness ...I will say when it got towards the end I was doing more walking on treadmill then the elepticals...and I would rest in between more.
Teresa Gaitan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1237 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views