c-sec sore again

Becca R.
on 6/16/12 9:16 am - WA
for the past week or so my incision has started hurting again but only on the right side.. idk if this has to do with being more active or what but some days it makes my whole stomach hurt. I try to take it easy but I cant tell if it makes it any better. I dont remember having this kind of pain with my last 2 c-secs, can anyone shed some light? oh and miss Ally is over a month old now so heres some pics of my sweetness!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
   Lilypie First Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Paula622
on 6/16/12 1:35 pm
Sounds like an infection... definitely get it checked! 

OMG, love the pics, she is precious!

~ Paula
219/185/127/121/119
HW/SW/Original Goal/CW/New Goal 
Post WLS baby, born 11/10/11 and 3/20/14

Brooklynnsmom
on 6/17/12 2:46 am - Bellevue, NE
That's what I was thinking too.  Are you running a fever at all?  Is that side/area of your incision red at all?  I would definately get it checked out!  When I got my infections, it wouldn't be until 3-4 weeks out. 

I love the pics!

Debbie
Becca R.
on 6/17/12 3:07 am - WA
no I dont have a fever and the actual incision looks great. The pain is coming from inside for sure. My hubby says maybe I have a hernia?? My next dr appt is next week so I am trying to hold off untill then. If it keeps getting worse then I will for sure call and see what they say.  
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
   Lilypie First Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Paula622
on 6/17/12 12:03 pm
It could be an infection in the deeper layers of tissue.  I wouldn't wait, not worth risking it!  I had an infection with my c-section (first baby) and my episiotomy (second baby) and both happened at about 5 weeks out.  With both of them I started having pain again in areas that had been feeling good for a few weeks.

~ Paula
219/185/127/121/119
HW/SW/Original Goal/CW/New Goal 
Post WLS baby, born 11/10/11 and 3/20/14

linda.traxler
on 6/19/12 2:31 am - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
DOn't wait please... could be a deep abcess or problem along the internal suture line.  Get it checked out before next week.  Could also be simple overactivity and continued normal healing but isn't worth the risk!

By the way... your little one is sooooo cute... she looks like an angel!
tamiissunshine
on 6/20/12 6:37 am - Halsey, OR
She's so cute! I hope you figured out what the deal is with the painful incision and that it was just something minor.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1258 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1336 views