so thankful

jessicae
on 8/5/12 7:59 am
 my husband just got offered a different job and it is with the state, who has much better insurance coverage than my privately owned company.  whi*****ludes fertility treatments!   pre op i did treatments for a year (numerous meds and 3 IUI with injectibles) and we are starting to try again in another month when i am 1 year post op.  hoping that it happens naturally however am so thankful that the infertility is covered in case we need to go that route.  we spent $17000 out of pocket on meds/procedures on my insurance since they don't cover it.  

whew!  a load off my mind!  now i just have to get into the mindset of the whole TTC again which I am dreading. 

just had to share and thought this was an appropriate place!

Jessica              Surgery Date 9/29/11 Dr. Ian Soriano Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA          HW: 287 / Pre-Op: 280 / SW: 263.4 / CW: 161.6 GW: 145

SANDYMILLER10
on 8/5/12 11:58 pm - some city, VA
hope  all goes well :) i've done all the pre stuff, then 2 rounds of IVF, sooo expensive and emotional,, at least not so expensive for you next time :) No pregnancy's yet, but i'm not givin up hope,, :) God bless ya, sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views