Starting to finally feel more than flutters....

Stacey D.
on 12/9/12 6:35 am, edited 12/9/12 6:36 am - Harrisonburg, VA

Today, I finally felt more than flutters; I am 18 weeks as of Friday, and this was just about the time it happened last go around....I had a little sugar and got that lil lady moving, and I felt her...man, it amazes me that even though this is number 2, I still as excited as the first ...My husband is away, so maybe by next week or week after he will be able to feel something too...

Hope all is well in your world!  Stacey

Stacey
RNY-10/27/04

AngelNichole
on 12/9/12 9:56 pm - OH
RNY on 02/21/12

Awee I love feeling those first kicks.. Im 18 weeks today and havent felt any thing yet....Whats your babys heart rate been if you dont mind me asking?

Stacey D.
on 12/10/12 1:41 am - Harrisonburg, VA

Every since they have been able to capture it, been between 152-155...I think part of my reason for being able to feel it is because I had a tummy tuck and there isn't much room in there...I have been meaning to post pictures, but honestly unless I don't have cloths on my belly you can't even tell I am this far along...When I went for my ultrasound she said...it's tight living quarters in there...most likely another small baby (not complaining!)....

I can't remember if I saw you post or not, but do you know what you are having?

Stacey
RNY-10/27/04

AngelNichole
on 12/10/12 4:09 am - OH
RNY on 02/21/12

I had an Elective ultrasound done at 13 weeks 5 days and they said boy ..But im hoping its a girl and they were wrong lol.. My lo heart rate has been 145 to 170  latly around 156. I go to my ob on Jan 4th for my anatomy scan Ill find out then if the other place was wrong or right about the Gender lol. I hope they were wrong they offer 100% correct or your money back n havent been wrong in 8 years but well see :).. I took my ultrasound pics in to show my ob and she couldnt tell if it was a boy or girl so it leaves me hope .. I WIsh you the best of luck with your little on and a healthy pregnancy 

Stacey D.
on 12/13/12 4:14 am - Harrisonburg, VA
I know what u mean about keeping hope...we have a girl and a step daughter so we would have loved for a lil boy. Ours was an elective one at 17 weeks but I could see lines so very doubtful ot was wrong...plus my 2 year old has said its a baby Sissy from sttart...and shot they never r wrong..lol

Stacey
RNY-10/27/04

SassySamara
on 12/15/12 4:04 am - San Antonio, TX

I am like you Stacey....had my tummy tuck just 4 months before I got pregnant so everything is still tight....I am 15 weeks today, up 0 lbs, and unless I wear a very fitted t shirt or bare my belly you cant even tell....and even if I did just look bloated,lol I even googled and looked up people on youtube pregnant after TT and most even at 9 months look small...lol

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

determineddanni
on 12/9/12 10:07 pm

this is amazing:) things like this are indescribable i am sure

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

AngelNichole
on 12/14/12 7:21 am - OH
RNY on 02/21/12

Finally felt the first kicks yesterday :) I love it It makes the bond so much closer!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1238 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views