credit where credit is due

Stacey D.
on 1/14/13 11:59 pm - Harrisonburg, VA

I am not sure we give husbands of pregnant women enough credit. Yes, I know i am the one carrying this baby for 40 weeks, but dang, the emotional, hormonal roller coasters, and the men who put up with them. Thank goodness my husband has the ability to ignore them, cuz I have had some this week- and it's only Tuesday!!!

I don't remember them like this last time, although perhaps he does.  LOL. 

Work is stressing me on top of it...I am working on my closing of the year (those who are auditors understand what that means-Busy Season!) and on top of it all off they let my boss go in Sept, so they are challenging me which is fine if I get the promotion at the end, which I am in the running for! 

Okay, break over, back to tie outs! 

Thanks for listening!  Stacey

Stacey
RNY-10/27/04

Time_for_Monica
on 1/15/13 11:40 am - Levittown, NY
Lol, I totally agree with you. My poor fiancé is being abused, but its not me, its the hormones its like an evil hormone and craving monster that takes over. . Lol. And even after how badly I've been treating him, last night he came home from work (his 2nd job back to back) asked me if I would like a foot massage! He really deserves a lot of credit! Good luck with work and with the rest of your pregnancy

Lilypie - (kDs2) Lilypie - (Ukoq)                            
  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

jana_m_dowler
on 1/15/13 11:54 pm - Rockport, WV

My husband is the best!  Very supportive. He goes to all of my appointments with me and so into seeing my belly grow.  He rubs my back for me and is picking up the slack around the house. I still try to do as much as i can but every week it's getting more difficult.

Yes we don't give them enough credit. I try to praise my husband as much as I can and include him as much as I can with how I am feeling

Jana

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1237 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views