TTC List?

victoria3
on 1/17/13 2:34 am - Douglassville, PA

Anyone else on this list besides me???

xtine
on 1/17/13 4:59 am - San Jose, CA
This is my first month really attempting because I just had my first normal period/cycle since surgery so I guess that means I'm on the list this month. Official ovulation day according to my cycle is tomorrow but have been doing the BD every other day all week. Good luck to both of us and anyone else TTC

HW: 295 / SW: 273 / CW: 169.4 / GW: 140 / Dream Goal: 120
Height: 5'3.5"  -  *22lbs of my weightloss was lost pre-surgery.

AppyGrl
on 1/20/13 11:11 pm
VSG on 01/23/13

I am still on the list. I have been trying forever. I feel you sillycar. Its like some people can just smile at their mate and become pregnant. Its very frustrating. Even though you are happy for them you are also sad for yourself. It seems like my husbands cousin has a baby every year. She is on her fifth. Baaaa Humbug.

Sillycar
on 1/23/13 2:29 pm
AppyGrl was your surgery today?? How are you feeling?

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/13 5:14 am
You know I'm still here....waiting, impatiently might I add
Cd12 and waiting til next Friday for my progesterone labs. Should find out Monday how the 100mg affected my levels and whether I ovulated or not. I went ahead and made an appointment with an RE for the 1st bc I honestly think I am going to need more help than what clomid can offer. But of course I am hoping I am wrong. We just started using Pre Seed, seems like everyone TTC backs it up. I started using opks again. Today I got the darkest test line ever, yet of course it wasn't a positive. Its a step in the right direction I hope.
I am praying and rooting for all those TTC!
ashwarren
on 1/17/13 5:39 am

I'm on that list also.  Impatiently waiting with the rest! 

HW: 240 SW: 227       
windowsdown
on 1/17/13 7:26 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with

I'm here as well...still waiting after two miscarriages (one prior to WLS one after).

Dealing with some male fertility issues right now AND that damn clock that is LOUDLY ticking away....

Paula622
on 1/17/13 9:38 am

I'm in!  As of this month, we're officially trying for #3 (second post-op). Expecting to ovulate in the next couple days, fingers crossed!  My first was conceived before I was even fully off birth control, second was conceived on the first try.  So, I feel a lot of pressure for it to work this month.

~ Paula
219/185/127/121/119
HW/SW/Original Goal/CW/New Goal 
Post WLS baby, born 11/10/11 and 3/20/14

Sillycar
on 1/17/13 11:57 pm

We are TTC. Isn't it amazing- we have spent our whole adult lives making sure we DON'T get pregnant only to find out how hard it actually can be to accomplish. I was diligent that we were super careful until I was 18 months post op to even try. I am still 20 pounds from goal but my doctors are ok with that. You know what makes me nuts (if you don't mind that I vent)- I get so upset when I turn on, like Teen Mom 2 and some people are SO fertile! It's like they sneeze and get pregnant. My husband and I have had a plan for SO long. We got married and I had RNY a month later. My number one decision for the RNY was to lose weight for a healthy pregnancy and to be able to be an active mom. In the meantime, we saved like crazy (even though it meant living with inlaws for a year), bought a house, kept up on doctors appointments, etc. Please, do not misunderstand me. I am not saying that Teen Mom 2 kids don't deserve kids (ok, maybe some of them shouldn't) but I just am SO envious that it comes so easily for some. Sigh.

Kristi P.
on 1/23/13 10:22 pm - CT

On the list as of next month when we will do our first attempt with IUI

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1260 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1337 views