Those who were 12+ months plus out and got pregnant...

xtine
on 1/24/13 4:46 am - San Jose, CA
So I'm wondering about people who were a year plus out and were not at goal yet and got pregnant. Did you ever make it to goal? I'm not pregnant but toying with the idea of trying more seriously.

HW: 295 / SW: 273 / CW: 169.4 / GW: 140 / Dream Goal: 120
Height: 5'3.5"  -  *22lbs of my weightloss was lost pre-surgery.

Lianne C.
on 1/24/13 10:57 pm - Garden City, MI
I was 20lbs away from goal when I got pregnant, 18 months out. I have not made it to goal, plus I have not made it to pre pregnancy weight! I thought "it will be easy to take off!" Boy I was wrong! almost 2 years after having him, I kind out I am expecting (a surprise) again! I had lost 12 lbs the first trimester, and not gained anything yet! I am now 14w 5d today. I hope to stay at that point since I know I have enough weight on that the baby will be ok!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
xtine
on 1/25/13 12:36 am - San Jose, CA

Thanks for the reply. I am about 30 pounds away from my "normal BMI" goal. I wonder if I should try to wait it out. I'm just so anxious to start a family.

HW: 295 / SW: 273 / CW: 169.4 / GW: 140 / Dream Goal: 120
Height: 5'3.5"  -  *22lbs of my weightloss was lost pre-surgery.

Lianne C.
on 1/25/13 4:06 am - Garden City, MI
That is up to you. I was at a "normal" BMI, just never hit my actual goal. Everyone and every pregnancy is different. So what ever you feel is best for you.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
ArmyWifeandMommy
on 1/29/13 12:29 pm

I was 11 months out when I got pregnant.  I hit my goal a couple months before that.  At about 7 months.  It has been 5 months since I had my son and I am 10 pounds away from pre pregnancy but it is so much harder to get this off!  It is driving me insane.  So if you can I would try and wait until you can get to where you want to be weight wise.  I figure I have time...I am 29 with 4 kids and we want more but I want to get to my pre prego weight before I have another go at it.  Plus my kids are driving me bonkers....

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1260 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1337 views