NAMES

Stacey D.
on 2/27/13 11:47 pm - Harrisonburg, VA

So has everyone picked the newest additions name?  My husband and I still can't decide on one...we think we have the middle name (same as mine or my mother's name) but man that first name is hard to come up with this time.  Last time it just clicked, we used my name Sta + j my husband name starts with and ended it with AH for Stajah....we have thought of a couple names, but nothing clicks yet....10 weeks or less and counting...baby might leave hospital as baby dorsey indecision

Stacey
RNY-10/27/04

cryspyx
on 2/28/13 3:02 am - Hartford, CT

aye, though we were strange possibly and had names picked out well in advance before i even conceived. there were special cir****tances surrounding it. my favorite uncle died this past year from cancer. if i had a boy, we agreed that part of his name would honor my uncle. according to the ultrasound i am, though how they got "boy" out of that ultrasound is beyond me. :) i guess it's why they're the techs and i'm just the oven :)

Rebecca S.
on 2/28/13 3:55 am - Platteville, WI
RNY on 12/14/04 with

We don't know what we are having yet...(hope to find out in 11 days when I have a 16 week US!)   But this time we are having a hard time coming up with ideas on either gender!!  Our son was pretty easy once we saw it!  Maybe when we can focus on one gender it will all click together!  Good Luck!  :)

Becca laugh-9/2007laugh-10/2012 (Forever in our !)

Lilypie - (pVjW)Lilypie - (Trlr)

SassySamara
on 2/28/13 4:19 am - San Antonio, TX

We are in the same boat. When I was pregnant with my son, I had all girls names ideas....and now with this pregnancy, I had boys names picked out, and it is a girl! I don't really care for the name I had picked out last time anymore so was back to square one. I actually did have a girls name I really liked picked out but hubby is not sold on it. With our son, he was not named until 2 days after he was born and ended up we picked a name that was not even on the radar before. We had the middle name after his Dad, just no 1st name. I think what complicates it more is that we want/will do an Arabic name, and also Muslim, which limits some choices and also want to try and have something people can pronounce, etc.... SIGH....thought this would be easier, LOL

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

Alice P.
on 2/28/13 4:37 am

Well, dh has settled on a name GlaDOS---Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System--from the video game Portal-he and my boys (ages 10 and 12) are tormenting me by calling her that!!!! But we haven't agreed on a real name!!!!!! I know the middle name will be Marie but don't have a first name yet and my c-section is 4/24 if I don't go into labor first!

HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

Elisabeth G.
on 2/28/13 12:27 pm - Windsor, Canada

I have Liam Matheau for a boy and McKayla Lilly for a girl still not certain on gender yet going for my fetal echo on March 15 and will be booking a 3D ultrasound at some point so will hopefully know more then

Of course I like these names now but who knows once I meet my little one

AngelNichole
on 3/1/13 2:38 am - OH
RNY on 02/21/12

I Will be naming MY Little one Roman Arthur ..Arthur is after my dad and I just love the Name Roman

Lianne C.
on 3/1/13 6:05 am - Garden City, MI
We don't have a name picked out yet. My kids all have some off the wall StarWars character names. We will have a name hit and stick I am sure! My little girl is not going to be Obi Wan!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1236 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views