3 months post op :(

Cassidybri
on 3/2/13 8:13 am
3 months post op and I just found out I'm expecting. I'm terrified. Help? Anyone else do this? This wasn't suppose to happen, we were on birth control.
katie G.
on 3/2/13 8:51 am
I am 23 wks preg and 6 months post op (concieved 3wks post op) its hasnt been easy esp emotionallly but i have yet to gain, ive just been losing VERY slowly and my little girl is developing normaly and healthy. Im a crazy emotioal mess most days but so far our health is good. I was terrified and scared and as much as i hate to admit it now, miserable that i was preg in thhe begining. Now its one day at a time and im feeling that this little girl of mine is just ment to be joining our fam come june! Ur def not alone and i hope all goes well for you! Theres lots of people here to help.... they got me through the rough unexpected start!
Cassidybri
on 3/2/13 9:57 am
All I needed to know is that our baby will be ok. Thank you so much. I can handle gaining weight, I couldn't handle losing a baby. I already love it more than words can describe. I'm just scared. Glad I'm not alone, and June is just around the corner! Yay you!
Celia S.
on 3/3/13 2:20 am - Grand Junction, CO

I was only 5.5 months post op when I found out I was expecting. 9 months later gave birth to a healthy, albeit teeny, baby boy. Not LBW or anything, just not a chunker like most babies. He was 5lb 15oz and 18.75in. He is now 3 months old and thriving! :)

Being so new post op and expecting is challenging, but not necessarily a recipe for doom. Try and relax and breathe a little, take your vitamins religiously, get in your water, and don't worry about your 'diet' right now. Baby needs you to consume carbs and fats. Best wishes for a happy, healthy pregnancy.

Cassidybri
on 3/3/13 6:03 am
Thank you I have an appt with my surgeon on Wednesday and I'm sure that will make me feel better, I'm also already on prenatals so now I'm hunkering down for the long hall
JordynsMommy
on 3/4/13 6:16 pm - PA
VSG on 05/10/12
Hey Cassidibri, I'm 9 months post op and 12 weeks pregnant. Feeling like you are. You're not alone. Friend request me and we can talk more.
JylaneH
on 4/10/13 1:10 am
RNY on 08/20/12 with
I'm 7 months post op and 7 weeks pregnant. So many questions.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1260 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1337 views