DEAR OBGYN delieverying my baby...

Stacey D.
on 4/1/13 1:48 am - Harrisonburg, VA

Dear OBGYN, sorry but I don't think I will have smooth legs for delivery!

Okay ladies, I shaved my legs for what could be for the last time the other night as I was getting ready for Easter Service at church (was wearing a dress) crying.   I could do it for Jesus, just don't think the OBGYN ranks up there enough to do it again..

Anyone else feeling my pain? 

Stacey
RNY-10/27/04

michellerayne
on 4/1/13 8:42 am
RNY on 09/19/12

I don't know how far along you are but it sounds like you're close to being due, but I understand regardless.  I'm 20 weeks and my leg shaving aversion is due more to me just being tired all the time and not really caring how hairy they get.  My thoughts on the whole OB/GYN thing is that they've probably seen worse, lol.  That's how I get through my yearly's and everything else is that I know my stuff can't possibly be the worst, but you never know :)

Paula622
on 4/1/13 10:16 am

I wish I could slack on leg shaving.  I  have blonde hair, and not a whole lot of leg hair to begin with, so it would easily go unnoticed if I gave it up.  However, I feel like after a week it is uncomfortable in bed, like it rubs the wrong way on the sheets, and I always end up having to find a way (and the time) to do it. Grrr!

~ Paula
219/185/127/121/119
HW/SW/Original Goal/CW/New Goal 
Post WLS baby, born 11/10/11 and 3/20/14

Lianne C.
on 4/1/13 2:21 pm - Garden City, MI
Ha, I am only 24 weeks and have not shaved my legs for almost 3 months! Lmao
I am just lazy with Michigan weather, nobody has seen these trees all winter anyway! Gotta keep warm somehow!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1237 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views