How many times can this baby flip

Stacey D.
on 4/29/13 10:56 pm - Harrisonburg, VA

I was reading online yesterday about how not to be alarmed if your baby doesn't move as much towards the end because they run out of room, etc....well my baby is still moving around flipping positions like crazy.   Last night, this baby decides to explore how many body parts she can get on the left side of the belly....which has been opposite of her trying to maintain only space on right...Even my husband noticed how lopsided my stomach was...I am just hoping she is still head down!!!  Go back on Friday and we will probably make an appointment for the following week to get her out of there...How's everyone else's baby moving today?

Stacey
RNY-10/27/04

allicole1235
on 4/30/13 2:36 am - Chesapeake, VA

She is exploring! lol. Getting more adventurous. Keep us updated on Friday. Praying she is head down. I can't wait to feel my baby move. The baby is poppy seed size so no real movement yet. lol

Alice P.
on 4/30/13 6:30 am

My almost 9lb baby moved A LOT right until she was born!!!!! She prefered the left side of the belly though--but she moved to the point that it hurt me her pushing out so hard!  Even after a c-section I am more comfortable with her out of the womb than I was the last 2 weeks of pregnancy!

HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

SassySamara
on 5/1/13 4:04 am - San Antonio, TX

I swear our girls must be communicating with each other from the womb. My little lady is the same way. We will check her position this coming MOnday, at my 35 week appt. Doctor will see then. I had our son at 37 weeks but he was breech up until a few days before so probably will have the same with this little lady! LOL

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1237 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views