33 weeks and don't look that far along

jmg0974
on 6/12/13 4:30 am - Orlando, FL

I am 10 years post-op RNY and I am currently 33 weeks pregnant with my first child.  I don't look like I am 33 weeks pregnant and I just wanted to know if anyone else experienced not looking as pregnant as they were.  I see other woman who are as far along as I am and they look pregnant.  I just want a healthy baby but sometimes can't help but wish I looked more pregnant.  I just hope that I am not the only one who has felt this way after having WLS and then getting pregnant.

Elisabeth G.
on 6/12/13 5:29 am - Windsor, Canada

I don't look almost 37 weeks pregnant so your not alone I posted my pictures earlier today yes I look pregnant but most people think I am only five or six months along not nine

crystal M.
on 6/12/13 12:27 pm, edited 6/12/13 12:28 pm - Joliet, IL

I am 5'9" so I am tall.  But when I was pregnant people didn't know till I was well into my 7th month.  And I was only 150 lbs at the time.  So I don't know where I was hiding the baby.  I joked that I had her neatly folded in my uterus to maximize space (like when you are packing for vacation)...LOL!!!  I thought it was great.  I never had trouble getting up from a chair, never had back problems, I never waddled...it really was great.  I was never uncomfortable.  My belly never got huge.  At 9 months I was not that big at all and I was able to bend over, shave my legs, sit on the floor...do whatever I did before.  No problems

Seriously though I was only 15 when I got pregnant and my mom saw me at 6 1/2 months and had no idea that I was pregnant.  I wore my regular clothes though till my 3rd trimester.  I figured it was because I was tall.

By the way my daughter was 7.5 lbs and 21 inches long and perfectly healthy.  She is now 26 years old and is still my little girl.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1253 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 865 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1328 views